• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is going to meet Carlito at Outlaw?

Well crap...

I'm going. Taking a LOT of air miles (I have no option but to use first class... or pay $1000 for the ticket) but I'm booked.

Some of you other fuggers better make it! If I can make it aaaaaaall the way from Alaska - what's YOUR excuse?

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you again! I'll be there, simmsboard is coming and I'm pretty sure siriusstoogie is going also.

I'll be there.It's only about a 20 minute drive for me.We need to find some way that everyone from the forum thats there can identify each other.I want to be able to meet as many of the people on this forum as I can face 2 face.

Well crap...

I'm going. Taking a LOT of air miles (I have no option but to use first class... or pay $1000 for the ticket) but I'm booked.

Some of you other fuggers better make it! If I can make it aaaaaaall the way from Alaska - what's YOUR excuse?

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you again! I'll be there, simmsboard is coming and I'm pretty sure siriusstoogie is going also.

right on! Be good to see you again... and hear some more of your wild assed stories! :whistling: Hopefully we can takeover the Outlaw after hours agin for a few drinks and Swifty-story time!

:laugh:

if anyone cares (I doubt it...) I'll be getting in thursday afternoon/evening about 5:30pm. dinner? drinks? don;t have room reservation yet but I'm looking at the sameplace I was lastyear... courtyard by marriot I think?

Ok, I'll be there... Oh yeah I manage the place. He (Carlito) is very excited about doing this event. Nothing short of a disaster will keep him from being at event. Everything (except your cigars) is free during the event. I'm of the understanding that the deal will be a buy 4 get one. The one will be a Dbl Chateau! We are supposed to get help orders on everything. We are supposed to have a nice swath of the rare stuff and most all of the regular product. This means that we will have Opus for the event, I will have most all the sizes of Hemingways (not sure about Maduro yet), all sizes of Don Carlos.

So if you have the means or are in the area, get to the Outlaw!

Those who can make it should definitely try all means available to do so. Carlito is a truly outstanding gentleman, one who I have had the pleasure of meeting on more than a few instances, and he has never demonstrated anything other than hospitality, humility and a genuine appreciation for smokers of (any) products produced by the Fuente family.

Sounds like a spectacular event. Congrats on organizing it and hope it all goes as planned. :thumbs:

I need to ask a huge favor of one of the BOTL's who will be attending the event.

I don't know if Carlito will be signing autographs, but if he is, would it be possible for me to mail a willing BOTL an empty Fuente box and get him to sign it for me. I would most definitely make it worth your time ;). I'm trying to collect signed boxes, and I know the chance to get something signed by Carlito is rare, and if there it is possible I need to try.

Unfortunately I can't afford to fly/drive out to Kansas City right now, I hope the event goes great and I expect many pictures to be posted.

damn I love the outlaw regardless of which celeb is there. if i can convince work and wife i would go and swissy i dont even want to here about long travel times. The only problem is that dick brad is likely to be there lol.

Tugboat-PM sent with my addy I'll do it for you.Don't worry about sending me anything but the box to get signed,just glad to help a brother out. :)

I'll be there.It's only about a 20 minute drive for me.We need to find some way that everyone from the forum thats there can identify each other.I want to be able to meet as many of the people on this forum as I can face 2 face.

Usually we all wear a rainbow bandanna hanging out of our left back pockets :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Billy

Billy I recognized you easily last time I saw you there.. You were the one smoking that LFD that turned ya green and kicked your ass.. !!! :D
:sign: :sign:

Billy I recognized you easily last time I saw you there.. You were the one smoking that LFD that turned ya green and kicked your ass.. !!! :D
:sign: :sign:

Hey, at least it matched my bandanna!! :laugh:

Billy

Tugboat-PM sent with my addy I'll do it for you.Don't worry about sending me anything but the box to get signed,just glad to help a brother out. :)

John, Thanks for the help. I have a box that would work, but I'm going to try to see if I can pick up an empty box of something HTF. I'll pm you once I know what I'll have to send.

Thanks again.

I just remembered I have a box that would be perfect. I'll send it your way shortly.

I got to go to the Outlaw for the first time a few weeks ago after dropping my sister off at the airport. Very nice humidor and a great selection. I had a nice chat with one of the Outlaw guys while he "babysat" me in the humidor (I suppose because he'd never seen me before). Unfortunately, the Outlaw is a little too far away from me to be my regular B&M but I'm already coming up with excuses to have to drive into KC.

I'm totally stoked to go out the Outlaw for one of their parties. I know I haven't really made a "splash" around here yet, but I'd definitely love to meet some of you guys in person!

btw, it's great to see some more Jayhawk fans here on CP! Rock Chalk!

-d.

Usually we all wear a rainbow bandanna hanging out of our left back pockets :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Billy
Ummm OK,So I'll know who you are but I think I will have to find some other way to identify myself.Seems I'm all out of rainbow bandanas!!! :laugh:

I got to go to the Outlaw for the first time a few weeks ago after dropping my sister off at the airport. Very nice humidor and a great selection. I had a nice chat with one of the Outlaw guys while he "babysat" me in the humidor (I suppose because he'd never seen me before). Unfortunately, the Outlaw is a little too far away from me to be my regular B&M but I'm already coming up with excuses to have to drive into KC.

I'm totally stoked to go out the Outlaw for one of their parties. I know I haven't really made a "splash" around here yet, but I'd definitely love to meet some of you guys in person!

btw, it's great to see some more Jayhawk fans here on CP! Rock Chalk!

-d.
Teal,I'm only 10 miles east of you.As a matter of fact I work in Lawrence.We should get together sometime & have a smoke.I usually stop by Centro on Fridays around 4:30.Maybe I'll see you there.Just ask Brian or his wife to point me out.
John Dotson

John,

A meet at Centro sometime sounds great. I've actually never smoked a cigar in the store

It take a couple weeks though. My Friday's are pretty full for a while and even then I probably couldn't make til after 5pm.

How about today's snow eh? A friend of mine and I were trying to plan our first outing to the driving range just last night, and then it snows! I suppose we should have known better than to try to plan something to do outside. We Jinxed ourselves!

d.

I am planning on making my annual trip up for the Fuente event. I know it is going to be packed but I know it is going to be a blast. Good to see many of the faces are going to be there for this one. Jim I hope you can make it. I know last year you said if they get Carlito then you would be here!! AND... my wife is hounding me for more of those goodies you had last year! :thumbs: Phil, glad to hear you are going to be able to make it, I know you were missed last year at Padron. See everyone there. Take care

Brandon

Ya'll better smoke some good Opus there for me. Of course, smoke YOUR own cigars. I'll be sure to fire up a Opus X Skorpios that day and will try to log into the chat room so Tony, bring your damn Laptop. :laugh:

I am planning on making my annual trip up for the Fuente event. I know it is going to be packed but I know it is going to be a blast. Good to see many of the faces are going to be there for this one. Jim I hope you can make it. I know last year you said if they get Carlito then you would be here!! AND... my wife is hounding me for more of those goodies you had last year! :thumbs: Phil, glad to hear you are going to be able to make it, I know you were missed last year at Padron. See everyone there. Take care

Brandon

I'll be there with goodies! Made plane reservations and hotel as well last night. Gonna bring a box of stuff down so I can take some of the italian sausage they serve home with me! Gotta make a trip to that shop while I'm there...

Ya'll better smoke some good Opus there for me. Of course, smoke YOUR own cigars. I'll be sure to fire up a Opus X Skorpios that day and will try to log into the chat room so Tony, bring your damn Laptop. :laugh:

Damn Loren... we're gonna miss your collection of booze this year! :laugh: