• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is going to meet Carlito at Outlaw?

Sorry to dig this up off the 3rd page... But thought I'd throw my hat into the ring as well.

I'll be making the trip 7 hour with some friends, one of which may tag along.

I'll also be making the Padron Event...

/discuss

If anyone wants to get together Friday for a pre event herf, shoot me a PM. I will try to organize something! :thumbs:

Jon. Keith & I will be in early Friday morning... I will give ya a shout later...

If anyone wants to get together Friday for a pre event herf, shoot me a PM. I will try to organize something! :thumbs:

Crud, I get in Thursday afternoon... I think I have time! :laugh:

I will be in midday Friday so I am down for whatever, although I will be sans transport.

We are trying to get a count so PM me if you are planing on being here for the event. I will make name tags for us so we can find one another! In your PM please put your name, screen name, and city and state where you are from so I can use it for the tags!

We are trying to get a count so PM me if you are planing on being here for the event. I will make name tags for us so we can find one another! In your PM please put your name, screen name, and city and state where you are from so I can use it for the tags!

What the hell Brad? I thought the rainbow bandannas were going to take care of the identification issues! :whistling: :laugh:

PM sent

Billy

***Edutid fer spehelling***

PM Sent!

PM sent

This isn't a ploy to get me to wear more flair, is it?

I hate flair.

Derek

Looks like work might take to KC at just the right time....I'll know for sure in a week or so.

Had a blast last year at the Padron event, and I couldn't resist doubling up this year for visits to Carlito and Padron events.

My name is Joe and I am addicted to Cigars and Calendar Girls...... Hello Joe !!!!!

PM sent

Just wanted to top this thread since the event is coming up.

Anyone know what hours Carlito will be at the event? Like the whole time or just a certain block?

And if he will be signing autographs, etc?

Just wanted to top this thread since the event is coming up.

Anyone know what hours Carlito will be at the event? Like the whole time or just a certain block?

And if he will be signing autographs, etc?

He will indeed be there the whole day and as far as the autographs go,
we have never had a problem with anyone not signing autographs
I'm sure Carlito will be no exception.

They are supposed to bring hats that you can buy(charity) and have Carlito sign. I still working on the name tags(we may have to settle for the "hi my name is" sticker since I've been sick for the last three days and haven't had time to come up with what I had intended). If you are going to be there and still want a name tag(no matter how low-fi they may be) please PM me. I'm planning on taking them into work on Friday so if you are going with Jayhawk to the pre-party Herf you can get it before the event.