• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is going to meet Carlito at Outlaw?

You gonna be around to be sociable Brad? I hear there might be some customers there to keep you busy...

I work the register at the events so I'm stuck in one spot for the majority of the event. The great thing about that is that you can always find me. Once the poker tournament starts at 5pm I'm quite a bit more fluid on socializing. Now my plan for Saturday is to be at the Oultaw at 8:30am. I don't see myself leaving much before 10pm. If this works out to be the mother of all events then I will try to hangout after for at least a cigar and a glass of good Scotch! I do have to be at work on Sunday at 11am so I don't plan on going out with anyone after. I will try to get us organized for just a CP picture with Carlito at one point during the day.

I wish I would have thought about this a couple of days ago. I have a CigarFamily 10th Anniversary cigar that I think would have been neat to get signed!!! I wish I still had to ship it to someone that was going, oh well maybe another time. Hope you gent's have a blast!

I work the register at the events so I'm stuck in one spot for the majority of the event. The great thing about that is that you can always find me. Once the poker tournament starts at 5pm I'm quite a bit more fluid on socializing. Now my plan for Saturday is to be at the Oultaw at 8:30am. I don't see myself leaving much before 10pm. If this works out to be the mother of all events then I will try to hangout after for at least a cigar and a glass of good Scotch! I do have to be at work on Sunday at 11am so I don't plan on going out with anyone after. I will try to get us organized for just a CP picture with Carlito at one point during the day.

When does Outlaw open on Saturday? I couldn't find the info on the website. Thanks!

When does Outlaw open on Saturday? I couldn't find the info on the website. Thanks!
Officially at 10am. If you are cool and awesome you come earlier and help us set up :whistling: 11am is the start of the event(your late if you show up then).

I have a feeling a few of us might be there early....

Brad, you know us Rob, Keith and I will be there to assist..

Officially at 10am. If you are cool and awesome you come earlier and help us set up :whistling: 11am is the start of the event(your late if you show up then).

I will try to get there as early as possible and help out if necessary. Would be great to meet you and the rest of the Outlaw crew and anyone from CP. Should I just yell "Smokyballs!!!" until I find you? :rolleyes:

Gotta start early from Omaha, it's about a 2 hour 45 min drive from here I think.

Brad, you know us Rob, Keith and I will be there to assist..
Yeah, Tim I figured that you and the boys would be there to make sure the kegs are tapped right and the beer is up to snuff. :sign:

I will try to get there as early as possible and help out if necessary. Would be great to meet you and the rest of the Outlaw crew and anyone from CP. Should I just yell "Smokyballs!!!" until I find you? :rolleyes:

Gotta start early from Omaha, it's about a 2 hour 45 min drive from here I think.
No you will see this guy who looks quite a bit like this
DSC00004.jpg
This is my pre-stabby look (slightly under caffinated, not quite ready to kill but just on the verge of true madness)! If you stay for the whole day you will get the whole range of Smokyballs moods!

Joking about the help (shit, we usually got the whole thing knocked out and ready to go before 9:30). We got this thing down to a science for the most part (weather and other unforeseen events not withstanding). I got one of the best crews cigars and money can buy.

14.5 hours and counting. Gonna make the drive up tomorrow, hope to be there around noon-ish.

I made the 450ish mile drive today, around 8 hours, a number of stops, a poorly run mcDonalds, and rain the whooollleeee way.

Swissy and Phil are out somewhere, so im drinkin in jim's room.... haxing free wireless.

See you all tomorrow!