• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who needs a Hobo hut?

Don't want to enter the contest, I've landed on being perfectly happy letting my cigars age/compile during the winter, but I think I have a gem somewhere...
Justin, Im curious how you can go months without craving a cigar?

I would much rather smoke Outdoors but I can't resist the urge occasionally to smoke in the man cave

@H. Vachon -- Can you post the photo of the 'stache for me? I don't think I have it anymore. I'm pretty sure the wife made me cleanse all remnants of those hours from the house.

I’ll play. Posted this before, smoking before a Vikings packers game this last January. High temperature that day was 10* but we still went out tailgating. 5 layers of my warmest clothing wasn’t enough, couldn’t feel my face, hands or feet by the end of the (night) game.
149430B3-DF98-412A-9FC3-67FC04AF89A8.jpeg

I’ll play. Posted this before, smoking before a Vikings packers game this last January. High temperature that day was 10* but we still went out tailgating. 5 layers of my warmest clothing wasn’t enough, couldn’t feel my face, hands or feet by the end of the (night) game.
View attachment 60742
These days are awesome! My son and his fraternity brother and I went to a Steeler playoff game and the temp was 8 below zero. When we arrived at the tailgate lot and I brought out my propane heater, we made some instant friends.:cool:

Justin, Im curious how you can go months without craving a cigar?

I would much rather smoke Outdoors but I can't resist the urge occasionally to smoke in the man cave
Most I generally smoke is a few a week anyways. I definitely crave one sometimes during the winter, but I smoke to relax and enjoy the peacefulness, and have found I can't enjoy either while shivering.