• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who or what is that in your Avatar?

Wayne Rooney in body paint of the English Flag from a Nike ad for World Cup 2006. Seems very appropriate now with England making the finals yesterday.

Yeah, so mine is obviously my billboard I used to have for my clinic. I changed it because I posted ONE POST in the happy thread about getting my first billboard, and the cigarpass crew kindly gave me the name ‘billboard.’ I do love those guys but after that I changed my avatar to my billboard and accepted my nickname gladly. If you look closely, you can see a dick on the billboard. If you can’t see it, scroll down

He’s the guy on the right

Yeah, so mine is obviously my billboard I used to have for my clinic. I changed it because I posted ONE POST in the happy thread about getting my first billboard, and the cigarpass crew kindly gave me the name ‘billboard.’ I do love those guys but after that I changed my avatar to my billboard and accepted my nickname gladly. If you look closely, you can see a dick on the billboard. If you can’t see it, scroll down

How many billboards are you up to now?

How many billboards are you up to now?
Dropped them all 6-7 months ago. I had too many patients. It was beginning to be a problem. But yeah, we had so many referral from clinics that I visit personally that I dropped all ads as they weren’t needed anymore

edit: yup, that was a flex

43DE2733-3BD4-4D86-8877-FB022DADC594.jpeg

Thought it was some Liquid Television-esque iteration of ALF...

I FOOKIN loved Liquid Television. Their adaptation of The Maxx was one of, if not, the most accurate comic adaptation ever.