• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why now?

Hey bro! Get back on your feet soon so that I can bust your balls again! :)

Sorry to hear, Jeff. I'm sure things will come around soon. Keep your chin up, man!

Bill

The wheel of life rolls on. Just as the cycle reaches nearest the hard and unyielding ground, you find that you are once again heading for lofty heights. It is wise to remember this at the top as well as at rock bottom. The wheel of life keeps turning.

On a less poetic tangent: Chin up mate. I am sorry to hear you are going through hard times, but it always turns around in the end. That being said, I wish you all the strength and wisdom needed to chart this rough course to calmer waters.

Good luck.

Silly Spelling.

Holy hell Jeff, I don't know what to say... You're a great friend, and I am torn to hear this. I'll be praying for you, just keep your head held high and push through it as best you can. Rely on family and close friends through this trying time...

I'll be praying. If you need anything, to vent, be pissed off, or just poke fun at, you know my number.

You are in my thoughts and prayers brother. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to you. Just remember, at some point in the future your going to look back, and say "whew, the tough times are behind me, and life is GREAT now". It will happen.

Doin what I can to help your situation from here Jeff, best of wishes to you my man.