• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WoooooHooooo....!

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Later this year I'll be celebrating a "significant decimal" birthday and I wanted to get myself something nice. Got the OkeeDokee from Ms. B.B.S. and I just got off the phone with Bob Staebell. I've commissioned a reasonably large, vertical, cooled cabinet to house my smokes. It'll be a "full custom" to utilize space I have. I haven't started pacing yet but it's close...... :laugh:

If there's a nicer and more professional guy to do business with, I haven't met him yet. Bob and I started swapping e-mail off and on before the first of the year. Throughout the "what if" process he has been patient, informed, and a good guy to ask questions. I'll end up with a perfect solution to my storage wants, and this will fit in a space I have now that will make it a real show piece in my home. No more "coolerdor tetris" and I won't have to worry when the temps get above 70F outside. I can't wait.....!!!!..... :thumbs:

I'll update this thread over the next few weeks with pics, info, etc. but to say I'm looking forward to this would be a pretty huge understatement...!!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Congrats B.B.S.!!!

This is a big step my friend! I look forward to your updates!

Congratulations B.B.S., you will not be disappointed. I have had my end table humi for about three months and absolutely love it. As you mentioned, Bob is very professional and just an all around great guy. His work is simply amazing. Great choice :thumbs:

Robby

Hey Tom, you going to go get it, or will you allow it to be shipped?

Good for you BBS. I too will be looking forward to pictures once you get it set up.

Congrats on the new cabinet! WooHoo to you :thumbs:

Oh man this is going to kick ass. Can't wait to see the it! :thumbs:

congrats on the new toy.

just a word of advice. however long bob tells you its gonna take. add 25%. bob and i are friends so i can say that. just didnt want to you piss yourself doing the peepee dance because you didnt allow your bladder enough wiggle room.

Hey Tom, you going to go get it, or will you allow it to be shipped?
My vacation time for the year is quickly being alotted (CP Vegas Herf, PacNW herf later this year, etc). TX is a reasonably long drive from WA so I think I'll entrust the shipping to Bob's good judgment.

Fantastic, Tom! Congratulations on your coming acquisition. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Congrats BBS!! More details! Is it a THX or a Delta? Wood choices? Size? Drawers? Don't leave me hangin' here, buddy!

JK

Congrats and welcome to the Aristocrat Club. Bob is the best and his craftmanship is unbelievable. Trust me, you'll be blown away when you see it in person as I was. Looking forward to the pics.

That's awesome Tom... You deserve it bro! Look forward to seeing it!!!

:thumbs:

Congrats BBS!! More details! Is it a THX or a Delta? Wood choices? Size? Drawers? Don't leave me hangin' here, buddy!

JK
Jim - it's a variation on his "Aristocrat Plus-48 THC" but sized up to fit the space I have. The rundown:

Height--72"
Exterior Top width-23 1/2"
Exterior Case Width-21 3/4" Interior width (less insulation)-17 3/4"
Exterior Top Depth ( including electronics )--25"
Exterior Case Depth--21 1/4" Interior (less insulation--18 3/4" deep

- Digital Set & Forget temp / RH system
- Your choice of standard woods
- 2 doors (upper & lower)
- Twin Peltier cooling units (18 degree Delta T)
- 4-5 ea full extension shelves
- 1 ea full extension drawer
- Base molding
- Locks
- I do plan on putting in 3 additional fans for recirculation. Two tied to the cooling system & one to the humidifier.

Add 3rd Pelt -
Add raised panel - top door -
Add raised panel - bottom door -
Add 2nd singles drawer -
Dark Red Mahogany

Whoooo boy, I can't wait........ :love: :thumbs: :love: :thumbs:

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys - I'll post pics when I can.

Thanks again - B.B.S.