• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WoooooHooooo....!

I just drooled ALL over myself...that is simply beautiful...congrats on finding that...

Melly

Dude, that thing is huge!

I have the A+, you have the A+++...LMAO!!

Beautiful piece, my friend - enjoy filling it!!

Very, very nice.

The more I see these, the more I'm tempted...

It would be a hard sell to the wife, but it may just be worth the effort.

Good luck with it! :)

SWEET!!!

can't wait to see it in late August/Early Sept...

MAN that look purty...

Congrats friend Tom :thumbs:

That's a gorgeous cabinet!

When did you say that HERF was ???

Wow Tom, that is truely a beautiful work of art. Congratulations! I'm very happy you finally got what you have been waiting for all of this time.

She's a total beaut Tom, congrats brother! May you long, long enjoy it and have it serve you well.

Wow Tom... Well worth the wait I'd say!!! :love:
That is a gorgous piece of work right there!!! Be proud of that investment my friend!!!

:thumbs:

So what's the deal with the electronics? If you run into some kind of problem can the fans/pelts be removed individually to be replaced? Does the whole humi need to be sent back? What's the process if something goes wrong?

Ahhhhhhh! NOW I know the real reason why my cabinet was late in arriving! hahaha

That towering beauty is truly a thing to behold, honestly. I love it!

Congrats B.B.S.!!!

Darren :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So what's the deal with the electronics? If you run into some kind of problem can the fans/pelts be removed individually to be replaced? Does the whole humi need to be sent back? What's the process if something goes wrong?
Marcos - looks to me like it all plugs together. I'll bet if guy had to, if you understand which end of a screwdriver to pick up, you could probably remove the offending module and replace it without too much violence.

But, this is going to work perfectly forever, right...??... :cool:

Marcos - looks to me like it all plugs together. I'll bet if guy had to, if you understand which end of a screwdriver to pick up, you could probably remove the offending module and replace it without too much violence.

But, this is going to work perfectly forever, right...??... :cool:

I hope it does because you deserve it.

Beeeeeautiful Tom!

That's quite a masterpiece. I...must...resist. :)

Gorgeous Humidor!! One day I will get an Aristocrat........one day.......

anymore updates ???

some pictures of it full, perhaps ???

that sure is a gorgeous cabinet, friend Tom :thumbs:

FINALLY :thumbs:

Very nice cabinet my friend. The finish is beautiful, enjoy it for many years...

Congrats...

Doug

That's a gorgeous cabinet Tom. How many boxes do you reckon it'll hold?

Tom,

That is an absolutely stunning piece! Bob does great work. Congratulations. I know you'll be enjoying it for many years to come.

Wilkey