• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WoooooHooooo....!

Very nice! Congratulations

Very nice, I went with the dark red mahogany THC as well, it is beautiful!

JK

Congrats!

I'm sure you will love it. From all accounts the man does awesome work. Good for you! :)

(and yeah, I am a little jealous)

Welcome to the Bob Staebell club. He does good work.

Brian

Tom, that is going to be a GREAT humi. You are going to love it. Mine has been rock solid for both temp and humidity since I got it up and running after Christmas.

It's been a month now. Any word yet ???

How's the Pee Pee dance going :thumbs:

Yeah, how IS that Pee Pee dance going? I've been Pee Pee dancing myself for about 3 to 4 weeks on my own!

We'll have to compare units (Aristocrats, that is :whistling: ) when mine arrives.

Darren

Yeah, how IS that Pee Pee dance going? I've been Pee Pee dancing myself for about 3 to 4 weeks on my own!

We'll have to compare units (Aristocrats, that is :whistling: ) when mine arrives.

Darren
...haven't heard a word, but I'm assuming that friend Bob is as busy as I've been as of late. I'm going to shoot him an e-mail sometime today and see if I can get a status update.... :cool:

Can't wait to see it when it arrives brother! :thumbs:
....me too...!!... :laugh:

Got an e-mail from Bob:
Hi Tom,
No problem with questions. All is moving along nicely although a little hectic. There is a group of cabinets that are all due out about the same time. We are approx 2 weeks from completion.

I will try to remember to take some photo's & send on.

Cheers,
Bob Staebell
It appears there are several of us on these pages with humi's on order from Bob.... :whistling: Two weeks (+/-) until they ship, it would seem....!!!

Thanks again for the nice comments, gents - I'm sure looking forward to this.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Man Tom, I am getting all excited and, wanting to see pics of this humidor of yours. It's not even mine. Seems like forever since you made your first post in this thread about commissioning your humi. :thumbs:

Tom,

Has that new beauty arrived ???????Inquiring minds want to know :D