• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Looks like the same guy that did Aaron's walk-in humidor!

mancave-jpg.52563

Molasses/rum. First ferment should be done in a day or two. I have so much to learn, and hope I can eventually get to an end result that won't suck. So far its been a blast just putting everything together, and learning about it all.

Looking forward to the result!

Well, it's officially no longer a workshop project! A couple friends helped us move 10 miles to the county airport for final assembly. It took six trips to relocate all the parts and a few of my tools, but the big show was the final move when we put the fuselage on a trailer and headed for the interstate. I was more nervous than I can ever remember in my entire life. 10 years of my life were strapped down to a trailer in a way it was never designed to be moved.

2023-07-04 19.42.08.jpg2023-07-04 21.08.55.jpg

Well, it's officially no longer a workshop project! A couple friends helped us move 10 miles to the county airport for final assembly. It took six trips to relocate all the parts and a few of my tools, but the big show was the final move when we put the fuselage on a trailer and headed for the interstate. I was more nervous than I can ever remember in my entire life. 10 years of my life were strapped down to a trailer in a way it was never designed to be moved.

View attachment 70114View attachment 70115

Do you have more of a backstory on this? Apologies if I missed it prior..

View attachment 70114View attachment 70115
So happy for you! I've been watching this build since it was just a bunch of clecoes in your garage. I can't wait to see it all assembled.