• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Damn Paul that's some clean work! I'm thinking of installing a mini split in the garage, doubt my work would come out as good as yours!

Damn Paul that's some clean work! I'm thinking of installing a mini split in the garage, doubt my work would come out as good as yours!
Thank you sir. I try to build my systems to outlast the house... lol more pics to come tonight.

Radiant heating? Black and red parts are pumps?
It’s baseboard. Keep in mind the boiler is not in any of the pics yet. The house is 1 zone of heat. I’m making it two zones. Bedrooms are 1 and the living areas is another. The tank in the picture is an indirect water heater which is heated from the boiler. Yes the red thing are pumps.

Paul

It’s baseboard. Keep in mind the boiler is not in any of the pics yet. The house is 1 zone of heat. I’m making it two zones. Bedrooms are 1 and the living areas is another. The tank in the picture is an indirect water heater which is heated from the boiler. Yes the red thing are pumps.

Paul
Paul are you a plumber or just handy and know what your doing, obviously?

Paul are you a plumber or just handy and know what your doing, obviously?
I’m a HVAC tech by trade. I’ve gone from small appliances to residential to high end residential/light commercial to commercial/industrial as an HVAC tech working for contractors. I now work for a rep firm and Run the service department (it’s just me😂) on very large commercial and industrial water heaters boilers and booster pumps. I take care of all the factory starts and warranty calls in New England for 3 major brands. The water heater brand, which is the top line we rep is manufactured right in your backyard. PVI is built in Fort Worth.

Paul

I’m a HVAC tech by trade. I’ve gone from small appliances to residential to high end residential/light commercial to commercial/industrial as an HVAC tech working for contractors. I now work for a rep firm and Run the service department (it’s just me😂) on very large commercial and industrial water heaters boilers and booster pumps. I take care of all the factory starts and warranty calls in New England for 3 major brands. The water heater brand, which is the top line we rep is manufactured right in your backyard. PVI is built in Fort Worth.

Paul
Cool, I have 2 - 250 gallon nickle-plated PVI’s about 10’ from my office in our boiler plant...