• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

BWWWAHAHHHHHAAAHH!!!!!!!

Whoah, Vern maybe I should send you a shovel cause after Kenny gets done wit ya' you're gonna need it to dig yourself out!!!! :p :0 :0 :lookup:

There's someone else around here who's gonna be needin' a shovel too......... :cool:

Shadow:
Well played. I recieved some very nice stuff from that CLASS ACT gentleman known as the Shadow, Heck I wouldn't have even known it was a bomb except for the BOOM sound and of course there was that copious amount of smoke, No real damage to speak of , Oh sure I burnt my fingers a bit, and after the last package I recieved from him and the damage that was done by it , I am most thankfull. I would retaliate but I have a feeling that the troops have allready launched a few warheads in his direction so this may not be necessary. Thanks Bill, I will say it again, WELL PLAYED. :cool:

Vern, I had launched that rocket just about two hours before the Shadow's Lair got hit on Saturday. :D :D :D

No, I just forgot what they did to my poor ol dog for just a moment.  :angry:

Heheh, a preemptive strike for the mass destruction to follow!!!!!!!! :lookup:

Oh yeah and Quadruple :cool: squared times infinity.... :p

Damn, Just when I finished rebuilding, No worrys about the dog this time as Lucky is still in the hospital. :lookup:

Hey Vern, what on earth did you ever do to deserve such mass destruction??

Can I do it too?? :p

Dave :lookup:

Dave :
 If you must know,  I guess I have just been blessed with some generious friends cause all I did was to be nice , send out some cigars and make a few small simple gifts

To anyone interested I also make humidors, Here is a link to one I made for a brother in N. Carolina.

Sorry guys the link didn't work, until I get one that does feel free to contact me at Tevecaka@aol.com and I will email you the Pictures.

:0 :0 :0 :0 !!!!!YAWA SBMOB!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0 :0

uh oh....here we go again!!! :)

Hey, now Vern, don't be advertising them there humidors until you get mine done!!!! LMAO Hey, I tell ya' what I agree to let mine be the "gunieau (sp?) pig and display model" if you build it for free?? What say? Sounds like one hellova deal to me! However, if you agree I may want to change the size and add several features!!!!!! BWWAAAHHHAAAH LMAO

Oh yeah, and I'd heed Kenny's warning if I were you cause this one's gonna be NASTY!!!!

Dave, trust me, Vern has done MUCH MORE than he lets on. Bombs out of the blue, week after week, as well as bombs filled with "liquids", goodies and unbeleiveable craftmanship that took some time, effort, patience and thoughtfullness on his behalf. So, don't let that sheister fool you into thinkin' he's an innocent victim and undeserving of this treatment!!!! He's just getting what he deserves...finally!!!

COMMANDER WORM

If the link does not work just contact me at Tevecaka@aol.com and I will email them to you, sorry about the bad link.
Good try Worm.
Don't believe him Dave , I have been blessed, that's all. :cool:

Good try? Good try????? Did I win, huh, huh did I did I? :) :) :) :) :cool: :lookup: