• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

poor hbooker, bless his heart.
My newly rebuilt compound is modeled after Supermans fortress of solitude, yup guys' we are now nearly inpregnable. of course we did have one scare that I failed to report, when I went to retrive this package from the mailman he jestured like he was going to toss it to me and I damn near wet myself, probally would have if I had of known what it contained.
As reported this package contained some of the HIGHEST quality type A stuff, and I have allready got a use planned for some of it. I am planing to use some as a detonator on a MEGA bomb that will start out innocently enough as a simple cigar pass but will ultimately bring this reign of terror to a swift and complete end when it annihilates the commander of the Southern forces, thus bringing his reign of terror to a end. :cool:
Thanks Kenny for your help , unintended as it may have been, Bless your heart. :p :0 :p

Just one question: Who's that UGLY sum-buck Yank lookin' character in those pics? :p :p Must be that dog "Lucky" Vern keeps talkin' about!!! BWWAAAAHHHAAAHHA LMFWAO!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Vern..he just can't teach that old sheep how to push the clicker on the camera...LMAO

Oh and Vern will soon have a permanent place on my house. ;)

Good One Matt...ROTFLMAO :D

Thanks Benjiev, but that is just one that I made for a brother in N. Carolina.

ALERT....ALERT....
 Big Worms package has arrived and is allready moved to a safe location miles from any civilization, We wern't sure if it contained explosives but since my bomb sniffing dog, Lucky started to howl as soon as she caught a whiff of it , we are taking no chances.
Stand by for further reports as they become available.

MATT - YAMASAYO MF'ER!!!!! :p :p :p

EVERYONE ELSE - Say GOODBYE to the Yank, Long Lost Vern!!! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :) :) :)

It's all over but the cleanup now boys!!!

Update:
The package from the Worm has been removed to a secluded area, and all residences within 20 miles have been evacuated, yup, folks having my first compound leveled and spending all that time in the hospital has taught me a thing or two, plus Lucky hasn't stopped howling since it arrived. The local law enforcement has let me use their robot and we are now viewing it over live feed video, the robot has aquired the package and is now opening it ,,,There appears to be a note inside, stand by we are refocusing the camera to read it....... It says " Vern I surrender," that is all we can read at the moment, Could this be some kind of trick? The robot is now removing some of the packing peanuts and I can now see what appears to be a bottle and a large bundle of cigars. .. OH NO , We have just lost our video and there was what seems to be some kind of explosion, At first I thought that Mount St. Helens had gone off again.
Dang it Big Worm, did you kill the robot?

Well folks that is all I have to report this evening, we will be going in tomorrow to see the extent of the damage, if you happen to hear that our Mountian erupted again you will know why. I will report again tomorrow. :0

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ahhh, the sweet smell of victory!!! Neither the cigars or the bottle were the "detonators"....as you found out soon enough!!! Enjoy bro!

BW :thumbs:

Update:
I have just returned from the blast area, WOW it sure was something to see all of those trees layed out flat like that but it did make it hard to walk in, Even though we had cleared the area it seems we missed some old hermit mushroom picker, and we found him wandering around amongst the fallen trees, now I don't know how far gone this poor soul was before but he is definetly ready for the Booby hatch now. He was wandering around with his eyes all kind of crazy, holding up one hand with three fingers and kept saying over and over
" Three fingers" Nobody seems to know what this means, one of the guys said that maybe the guy was a Boyscout once.
The liquid refreshment was found but the label is blown clean away, so I will need to drink it to find out what it is, I also found a bundle of very nice cigars, Thanks Worm.
The mystery is what happened to the robot, so far not even a piece of it has been found, Dang it Worm do you know how much those things cost to replace? :angry: :cool: :)

Launch Coordinates: 45.545 Latitude -122.5605 Longitude.

The launch has a green light and has been fired.

Commander Worm, we should see detonation within a couple of days. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Commander Worm, reliable sources have confirmed two more detonations today at bombing coordinates.

No reports of damage as of yet but could be because there's no one left to report it!   :0  :thumbs:  :0

We can only pray that Lucky heeded our warnings...... bless his heart.  ;)

YAHOOOOOOOO.....while we usually only accept the term "UNCLE" down here in the South I will accept the Northern equivalent "YOU WIN" as a surrender to the Texas Regiment of the Eastern Strike Force and hold no prejudices against you, bless your heart! ;)

I understand your desire to continue your attack on other allies of the Eastern Strke Force and will honor your right to do so as long as your missles do not invade Texas air space. :p

You have been a worthy adversary..... next time lets just fire up a smoke and trade lies.... ;)

VICTORIOUS!!!!

3 fingers huh??? I like it!!! :p

Oh and Vern, I'm not through with YOU either!!! ;)

Back