• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

OK OK OK

I said 0

I SAID 0

Dammit, I said 0

Hmmmmm, nothings happening...... :cool:

Jeeze Louise! I thought that countdown was for Vern, not ME.

I get home to Shadow's Lair this evening and my wife says, "Do you know someone by the name of Devin?" A chill went down my spine as I turn and saw my wife holding a box. I told her not to move as I cautiously took the box out of her hands. I then told her to get the kids and herself out of the Lair fast!

Just as they left,

BOOM!

Just as I thought, a greeting from Mr. Cole, but what a greeting! Devin I salute you, my friend.

Now I've got to clean up the rubble before my SO makes me her ex!  :D  :D  :D

DOAH!!! Looks like we need to acquire another taget boys, one of our own is getting beat up pretty bad!! :0 :0 Well ,after VErn surrenders next week we'll get to work on this rogue bomber from the great white northeast!!! ;) :p :thumbs:

That Big Worm, Bless his heart, seems to be a bit of an optimist. Shucks boy, don't you know we have just started. You'll learn son, but I am afraid it just might be the hard way. :cool:

Just as I start to recover a little from Devin's little package along comes Matt with one today! :0

I have bombed a lot of folks over the years but nothing like what these two guys have done. I have been humbled by Devin and Matt. But don't let it go to your heads boys. I'm planning my revenge. :D  :D  :D

And I have not forgotten you Vern! :sign:

:0 Last night, while star gazin with my brother he thought he saw a 'shooting star'.....hehehhe na, twas the ICBM's flying overhead.

I agree Leebo, fun, fun, fun :cool:

I am prepared. Yup, I was a Boyscout once , many moons ago.
BTW, Lucky finally got out of the hospital today, OH sure , she can only eat soft foods now but I think I saw a gleam in her eye when I was telling her about what we were going to do to that Worm, Bless his heart. :cool:

:p You won't be talkin' so TOUGH about Monday or Tuesday Homie!!!!! :angry:   Better be diggin' a shelter (and working on that humidor) instead of runnin' your trap, bless your heart!! :p  :p  :p  :lookup:

Dum De Dum De Dum....... :cool:

Looks like all is well that ends well.... :lookup: Bless his heart! ;)

Kenny, Bless his heart, sent me a package that arrived today. Damn good thing I had preperations made, Oh sure this one was loaded with nothing but the best goodies on the planet and would have done incrediable damage in the old days but I am a seasoned veteran of the cigar wars now.The package was defused and except for some smoke and an overall feeling of awe at the wonderfull selection of its contents, I am happy to report that the Nothern Fortress is still very much intact. Well played Kenny, well played. Thank you very much. :cool:

Boys, it's now obvious that Vern is not only a Yank, a sneak, a low-down good for nothing dead beat but, bless his heart, he's now a LIAR!!!! Well, you know what they say "The THIRD time's the charm"....Right Kenny? :) :p :0 :thumbs: