• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worm Meat

WHEW!!!!
That's a relief. Seem as though the Worm has been awfully quite lately, Maybe he decided to go back underground, I hear thats what they do when they are scared... :cool:

I have a Car battery and some leads now if the ground is wet we can flush one or two..

Ohhh Vern, don't get your hopes up!!! It seems the Worm got another "stun" again yesterday from a "dead guitar legend" that was completely....unexpected, unbeleivable and uncalledfor!!!! I'll post all the gory details tomorrow as I'm dead tired and heading to bed!!! But I did wanna post and let y'all know your fearless, yes I said FEARLESS leader was still alive and "squirmin'" ;) and the plans are still a "GO" for our operations on the planned date!!!! OH yeah, Devin, if you wanna "jump ship" now would be a GREAT time to do it!!! ;) If ya' know whut I mean, Vern!!!
Until tomorrow, have a great evening fellow bombers!!

BW :thumbs:

PERVERTS!!!!

Ahhhh yes, the worm has been BADLY damaged in the last two weeks. I thought the worst of this was over with and everyone was just "blowing smoke" about the last couple of bombs. Well, friends and neigbors, lemme tell ya'...I got hit hard and I mean HARD this week. Starting off on Saturday with a simply mahvelus smart bomb from that terrorist organization known as C.O.L.E. Well ,this stunned the old Worm, being hit on a weekend and all completely knocked the legs, er I mean, knocked the breath out from under me. Veerrrryyy nice gift, it's my first of these "coveted unreleased" style of these particular smokes..YUM YUM!!! :)

On the the next disaster that struck Somerset. Well, as most of the country has, we've been getting a lot of rain this week. Being in the construction/remodeling business rain is not good when you're tryin to get an addition framed in; so I had some free time this week (not a bad thing in moderation) ;) ! Anyway, I arrive home Wed. afternoon to find a nice sized package on my front porch from Illinois. My first inclination was that it was my end of a trade that I did with a buddy of mine (one of the few) up there in Springfield..so I'm thinkin' :thumbs: :) :) ALRIGHT!!!! This is gonna be good. Folks, I WAS NOT prepared for what I saw when I opened the package!!! This was a mercenary package if I'd ever seen one :0 Thankfully, it wasn't set to blow as it was a friendly bomb. Whew, I thought, I don't know how I'm ever gonna get enough cream on the burns I already have, let alone cure more bomb burns!!! Carefully, I removed all the packing from the box. I mean, this box was crammed FULL of fine smokes. EHll, there must've been 20 premium sticks in the bags, before I even opened the box that was inside!!!!! Upon opening the box I thought" Oh boy, here comes the hurt again" (Sung to the tune of an old Mickey Gilley song :D ") No bang, just good stuff!!! Piles of Habanos stuffed in there...YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMMY!!!!! Love 'em Love 'em, can't get enough of 'em!!! Wow, all I can say is "THANK YOU HENDRIX" I don't know ya' but you are first class my friend! :thumbs:

Anyway, I'll end this post because my next post is gonna be a doosey and you won't wanna miss it! What's that? oh ok..just a minute...oh NOW?? OK. Sorry guys the nurse says it's time for more burn cream, gotta go now! :sign:

BW

Excuse Me, Point of order ...
It is MASTER Hendrix, and MASTER Devin. and now you know why, both of them are in a class of their own.
Grasshopper

Still alive...........???

Must be time for another smart bomb........ :)

Alliance brothers:
He will have to show his Head when he launchs, wait till you see the bloodshot eyes and fire at will. :cool:

Can you all smell what the Rock is cooking up???? Now, just who is the rock and what is he cooking up??? LMAO

OK Matt, I am confused. :lookup: :sign: :lookup:

Of course it is not the first time. :D

Confusion is the key to success in this mission....package is loaded..now to decide who's getting the char marks on their a$$. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dum de dum de dum........ :D :p :D

Its the waiting that will kill ya....eh Vern? ;)

416381 4381 227363!!!

Ummmm....Vern...did you check the skies today??? I "thought" I saw at least 4 launches from around the country... :0 :0 :0 Confirmation AND VICTORY will be soon my friend...very soon....BWWAAAHHAHHHHAHHHAHHAHHAA :thumbs: :sign:

Matt's involved now........ :0  :0  :0

One of these guys is going to need a new home after that explosion! :D  :D  :D