• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Excellent, if we can just keep delivery going like this for 20 more people this might actually not get stolen!
Umm, Maybe I spoke too soon. There's nothing in this box but a bunch of seaweed and a Punch London club maduro.

Matt, is the seaweed of the salt water or fresh water variety?

Does the band on the Punch London club maduro look 'chared' in any way?

How about the cello...is it 'tacky' to the touch?

Excellent, if we can just keep delivery going like this for 20 more people this might actually not get stolen!
Umm, Maybe I spoke too soon. There's nothing in this box but a bunch of seaweed and a Punch London club maduro.

Matt, is the seaweed of the salt water or fresh water variety?
I had just finished a Power Ranger and was already a touch green so I decided not to taste the seaweed.

Matt what was the DC# on the package you were sent?

0305 2710 0002 0156 0552

Do you want the seaweed and London Club back?

Nah the seaweed should go to a good home. The london club outscored a 1492 so nothing to scoff at!

btw that DC# no good

If you don't want the seaweed, I'll take it. I forgot to pick up nori yesterday so I could put it to good use. I could make up a sushigar with it.

And with that the pirate contest is officially underway...

Ahhh, I took your rules to mean it would be a mystery start and not so explicitly defined. Essentially, "Take your chances because you won't know whether it's begun or not until it's over." :laugh:

What? What was the put for the rest of the whole fuggin pass? Who is in control of this mess?

Contest 2:

2hp15xc.jpg

Make your own funny comic poking fun at the debauchery here.

What? What was the put for the rest of the whole fuggin pass? Who is in control of this mess?

Well, it seems the Punch has made it to someone...so now he has to do a PUT...and move things along.

What say you?

Well, it seems the Punch has made it to someone...so now he has to do a PUT...and move things along.

What say you?
That damn thing has been around the country at least once and god only knows what Sparrow did with it last year. I'm more than happy to send it to Brent or Phil, but I'm certainly not trading for it.

That punch hasn't been around the country, it has been in my humi since ~march 2006.