• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

I, too, will guess 86. If I win, do I have to share with PK???

All while doing a reach around.

This thread is useless with out photot's!

sheep_sex_costume.jpg

My guess is 136. It's obviously part of your shrine to me in your house.

*******************CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!************

I was in the mood to run a contest, so here it is:

Guess how many cigars are in the singles drawer of my Aristocrat. One guess per person, the closest guess without going over wins. The contest ends August 20th at 5pm PST, one week from now.

The winner will receive dog rockets of course. Good luck!

Edit to add: If your post with your guess in it is edited then you FAIL and are disqualified! :D

OMG only 3.5 hours! Did I win?

Who the hell has this pass? Is it Emo?

Pfffttttt... already draggin....

:sign:

Handing off to E tonight, then to grapes next. I decided to do the local part first this time for a change because I needed to slow down the travel to Alaska and frankly it isn't very hot here right now either (as compared to some other places it will be traveling).

Is there a DC for this thing?

The pass has not shipped yet. I was told to wait a couple days because it cant go to alaska too soon. I will get it out the beginning of the week after I talk to napasmokes.

So by the rules of the contest, the closest guess without going over was made by Drunkfish3 with 71. There were 85 cigars in the drawer. Several people guessed 86 which is kind of weird, thanks for playing everyone. PM sent drunkfish. :D

Congrats and thanks for the contest!! :thumbs: So who has the pass??! :sign:

I suppose I feel better about getting a fishy smelling cigar from Jim than someone like Gary.

I'm confused, did this thing start yet or not? A typical Phil clusterf*ck pass already?

Right now E has the pass and it is going to grapes tomorrow. So... yes, we are underway