• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You'll be seeing less and less of me I think...

Take care brother!
Hopefully your schedule will allow for a herf or even a micro-herf once in a while!
We'll all be here for you when you need us and when you return.

-Rob

Wilkey,

I momentary loss for CP may be a big gain for humanity. Good luck with the research/disseration. Who knows, maybe even a Noble Prize in the future :)

PS Is your dissertation on how to change the molecular chemistry of cuban cigar so that they do not need to be aged? :D

Good luck brother, although as others have stated, you truly are not in need of "luck." Your command of the King's English, coupled with your ability to write on a subject ad nauseum (to the point where, at times, I've suspected you received some form of Dicken-esque renumeration based on the quantity of words posted) :sign: :laugh: :sign: , most of which is grammatically correct mind you, I'm certain you'll have no difficulty piecing together a cogent, well-reasoned thesis.

Do stay in touch as time allows my friend. We are a far better forum with the likes of you around.

Good luck Wilkey,as everyone has stated I too will miss reading your posts.

Best of luck to you Wilkey, you're reviews are still some of my favorite reads here or anywhere.

Come by when time permits buddy! We'll leave the light on. Good luck on your endeavor.

I'm not sure if I understand why someone would rank the pursuit of an advanced degree, only a Ph.D. in what I'll bet is an arcane discipline, ahead of real participation in this most august of cigar boards.

Frankly, I am a little put out by that decision. :whistling:

But luck anyway.

Best of luck to you in your studies. I'm going to miss the girl in your sig line :sign:

Although you may become more of a lurker for a time, your presence will be sustained through the vast posts of knowledge you've gifted to CP (and elsewhere). Thanks for all you have done and continue to do Wilkey. Best wishes to you and yours for a prosperous future!

Wilkey,

Have you considered posting the same number of posts but with less wording to convey your message? Much like Doc does? I'm sure you could find a balance there somewhere! :sign:

I think MC said it best so far............you will be fine! This does not mean you allowed to become a slacker!

Best of luck in your endevours Wilkey, your insights will be missed, but don't forget that time goes faster as you get older. In no time at all you'll be back posting and ignoring your job. :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Good luck brother, although as others have stated, you truly are not in need of "luck." Your command of the King's English, coupled with your ability to write on a subject ad nauseum (to the point where, at times, I've suspected you received some form of Dicken-esque renumeration based on the quantity of words posted) :sign: :laugh: :sign: , most of which is grammatically correct mind you, I'm certain you'll have no difficulty piecing together a cogent, well-reasoned thesis.

Do stay in touch as time allows my friend. We are a far better forum with the likes of you around.

I know I posted already but MC put it eloquently! Amen!

Wilkey --

Best of luck with your PhD program. You are in the home stretch, so close hard!!!!

Thanks for all of your help over the past couple of months I've been around here. Your posts over the years have helped me (and others) in ways you will never know.

Cheers,
Darryl

Wilkey,

Oh dear. I'm afraid I've seen you make a farewell post like this on that board for flashlight enthusiasts... So what you're saying is that you've absorbed all the cigar knowledge available and now you're moving on? :( :0 :(
j/k ;)

Good luck and peace be with you, brother!

P.S. If I begin to close in on your post count, I'll definitely give you a holler. You can't stay away that long...

-Elliot

Good luck with your studies! You'll be missed, but I have one favor to ask before you go.

I received some ISOMs in the mail this week from a questionable source, and I was wondering if you could inspect and smoke 6 or 7 of them and let me know if they're real or not. :sign:

Thanks for your help,
D

Good luck man, give it a good go...I know you will.

I admire your heart. It takes a lot to get through that much schooling. I don't think I could do it...

Good luck with your studies! You'll be missed, but I have one favor to ask before you go.

I received some ISOMs in the mail this week from a questionable source, and I was wondering if you could inspect and smoke 6 or 7 of them and let me know if they're real or not. :sign:

Thanks for your help,
D
Well now. I don't believe I've ever used it twice in one thread before. The release of supernatural energies is just too much to control...but sometimes, you've just got to push the limits.

Wilkey

Best of luck to you! The above sounds like me.... Thanks for all the help!
Chris