• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

Paul instead of everyone sending sticks to you we could all just send them out to the winners after you assign who sends to who of course. Not sure what it was that Cohibasurfer hosted but that's the way he did it.

thinde said:
Paul instead of everyone sending sticks to you we could all just send them out to the winners after you assign who sends to who of course. Not sure what it was that Cohibasurfer hosted but that's the way he did it.

I was thinking the same thing.  After the winners are determined, Paul just assigns who will send to each winner.  Yeah, we miss out on the pics, but it's one less thing for Paul to have to deal with.

Brickhouse said:

I was thinking the same thing.  After the winners are determined, Paul just assigns who will send to each winner.  Yeah, we miss out on the pics, but it's one less thing for Paul to have to deal with.

I'm good with that.  Paul, once you decide on the one stick / two stick requirement, I'll pony up for one or two more squares.

TP...put me down for a 5th square place.  I'll take...

C1, R3

Thanks.

BlindedByScience said:

I'm good with that.  Paul, once you decide on the one stick / two stick requirement, I'll pony up for one or two more squares.

Same

Paul, I'll take a 5th box once you update the sheet. I was going by what I saw on the picture and didn't read through the whole thread.

Hey Paul,

I haven't been active (posting) in a while, but I'll take a couple of boxes if you will have me.

Ken

modo22 said:
WAIT!!!????  This is for the Pro bowl right??
Pro Bowl!?!?!? Nobody gives a crap about the pro bowl. The only reason anyone goes to the game is because it's held in Hawaii and we got no other pro team games to go to.

oke&coke said:

WAIT!!! ????  This is for the Pro bowl right??
Pro Bowl!?!?!? Nobody gives a crap about the pro bowl. The only reason anyone goes to the game is because it's held in Hawaii and we got no other pro team games to go to.

But the worst part about the pro bowl..........is that it means there is only one NFL game left in the season!  My Sundays will now no longer be looked forward to until September!   I hate it!  It sucks.

It's been a day of hell but I'll update tonight. Ken yo can play as well.
Fatken said:
Hey Paul,

I haven't been active (posting) in a while, but I'll take a couple of boxes if you will have me.

Ken

Finally get around to this.  Hopefully I made the right selections based on most recent updates and postings.

C1, R10

C2, R8

C3, R5

C6, R6

C10, R2

Frank

Fatken said:
Hey Paul,

Ken

You can play.

I'll take another square if we are still going with 2per square.

I'll pick it tomorrow when I am at a computer.