• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

Thanks Rob!

Everyone,
I am giving this till Wednesday this week to fill. To split it to 1 cigar per box and then have people pick more boxes would be too much of a pain in the ass. It would also be unfair to some as it is not a perfect half way point where we could just double everyone's entries. With Rob's entries we have 41 boxes to fill. So if this is not 100% full by Wednesday night it will be cancelled. Sorry this didn't turn out as I hoped but we are just not getting the response I anticipated both here and via PM...

Paul

Paul, I see a small error.......David (thechenman) has C1 R3 not me. My 5 are correctly shown across the top.

thinde said:
Paul, I see a small error.......David (thechenman) has C1 R3 not me. My 5 are correctly shown across the top.
Scotch... that was the problem there...lol I'll fix it.

Tall Paul said:

Scotch... that was the problem there...lol I'll fix it.

If I had a nickle for every time I had to say that.....I would have been able to buy all the remaining squares.

About 48 hrs left...

For the love of properly inflated footballs pick a few friggen squares!

Thanks Paul!

If they are still available:

c8  r5
c6  r7

Ken

24 hrs left and we have 39 squares open.

e4fe9e5aed35d03b15e7d49bac9f2df6.jpg

I may suggest opening this up to an Opus/ ISOM./ Anejo pool?  Seems a lot of people are bummed about the other pool and as long as the price point is the same....You say $8 ISOM's and most opus and anejo are more than that....but I bet there'd be interest and you can give it until Friday...