• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

i haven't heard anything. whatever you want to do for the west coast box is ok by me.

I am not sure either. Tim Hampton (one of the giant heads here) says that cohibasurfer should get the restart cigars. That is fine with me. Oh great leader Rod, what should we do???

has anyone heard from Burntfingers about the pass? It was delivered by UPS last Thursday. Burnt hasn't posted to the board in almost a month. I'd hate to see this end of the pass go down in flames too.Mack

the pass is fine, i've been in touch. i tried contacting deb to see if she was still available for this half of the pass but never got a reply so b.f. will be forwarding the box on to smokin' dave.

Hey guys.. don't send nothing my way...I'm not involved with this pass in anyway. I haven't a clue what Tim is trying to do now. Except take the easy way out. I did see he used a confirmation number today though... so maybe "Teacher" learned a lesson? Sorry about the pun... i just couldn't contain myself. So everyone laugh.. you too Timmy :)

sorry about your box, mike. hopefully everything will work out for everyone. meanwhile, i still never heard anything from ardis. sent her another email.

I don't know what Tim has to do with the progress of this pass. He started the west coast half of this pass that evaporated when it got to ardis, but djm is handling the east coast side.

Well, the east coast of this pass was last heard from on:Status: Delivered
Delivered on: Apr 12, 2001 2:22 P.M.
Delivered to: EVERETT, WA, US
Shipped or Billed on: Apr 9, 2001

Tracking Number: 1Z 5E3 25E 03 4020 247 0
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 6.00 Lbs We had an unconfirmed sighting on 4/17/01 and nothing has been posted since. I've given this some thought and I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. The west coast side of this pass went AWOL some time ago and the east side has been on the road for two and a half months with a current 13 day dead spot. I also had a dissapointing experience with the April Fools exchange. I figure I'll drop out, speed up the return to DJM and get while the gettin' is good. I'll join the next interesting pass that comes along. Mack

heard from BF last on 4/20 saying it would go out the next day. hang in there mac, it'll make it eventually. (i'm doing pretty well staying positive, huh?) :)

Just wanted to let everyone know, I received the East Coast pass yesterday.  I'll get my puts & takes in tomorrow and mail it out Monday.
It's looking pretty good.... decisions, decisions, decisionsDave :cool:

Ok, takes are as follows...
Macanudo Maduro Prince Philip
Connie #9
Penguin Barberpole
Padron Churchill
ERDM RobustoAnd I put...
Fuego Del Rey
Sinatra Churchill
Padron 2000
Moran Curchill
Playboy RobustoFYI, #45 the Padron Anni Natural is missing from the bag and no one claims to have taken it.  Figures.....Dave :cool:

hey thanks, dave! hope you enjoyed the pass. i've had a few inventory updates along the way, so i'll be able to tell who got what. ;) thanks for the update!mmarcus1, you're up!

Pass recieved today.Takes:padron 2000
Fuente somethingPuts(2) Moran Churchill
King David Churchill
MacBeth Churchill
Lone Wolf(no more numbered stickers)Will ship and post conf. # tomorrow.Cheers,
Matt the Avenger

I think it was suppossed to come to me next, but I ain't seen it. :( Just didn't want anyone to think I was holding it up.

thanks matt. let me know if it shows. i tried contacting the other matt, but so far no word.

Bro! I wish I had it, then it could get back on it's journey!