• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 GABF: October 9-11

Guys, we have GOT to do at least one Churchhill's HERF while you're all here.

Ah, forgot about Churchills. We could probably work that in Friday afternoon.

Works for me I fly in early AM. Still debating which flight to take out.

Jonas can you pick up tickets fro friday and I will pay you in Denver?

Also I need to go to the best steak house in Denver! :thumbs:

You fly in Friday or Thursday? We are planning to hit the GABF Thursday night and then Churchills and Steakhouse on Friday, right??

Hmmm, Aurora Summit, or Emil-Lene's?

Hmmm, Aurora Summit, or Emilene's?

Tix are on sale now - CLICK ME

Also, I am thinking we hit the Buckhorn Exchange and give the tourists a taste of Colorado old school style.. :thumbs:

Buckhorn Exchange

YES!! I saw it on the travel channel Looks like a freaking cool place.! I hear they have some succelent BUffalo!

And of course have to try thr R M O... :whistling:

We're on here Saturday night even though none of you were able to provide my wife with an explanation she would buy.

We're on here Saturday night even though none of you were able to provide my wife with an explanation she would buy.

B/C you're watching the kiddos on Sunday while she gets her haircut, manicure/pedicure, massage and goes shopping.

You didn't really have any expectations for us did you? You know we are a bunch of lazy cigar smoking bastards.

Just bought my ticket for Thursday night. The rest of you slackers get on there and order them before they're sold out!

Alright guys, from reading the thread I am thoroughly confused. What days do I need to get tickets for for the GABF?

Also, I would recommend Del Frisco's for the steakhouse :thumbs:

Alright guys, from reading the thread I am thoroughly confused. What days do I need to get tickets for for the GABF?

Also, I would recommend Del Frisco's for the steakhouse :thumbs:

We are hitting the festival Thursday night, Friday is a beer crawl/local store tour then dinner, red meat of course. Del Frisco's is a great idea but I am not sure we want to let all of these drunk bastards out of downtown and into the tech center, haha. Saturday is the HERF at Matt's.

Alex, and Tim are my hands down favorites to win this little contest. Then again I have no horse in the race:), after reading those compleling explinations anything I respond would not hold a light to these very interesting meanings to the word "Herf." Which by the way, regardless of its true origin is one that I for one am glad exisits. Everytime there is a Herf it is another opportunity to bond and build great friendships like I have had the pleasure of doing with so many of you here. The GABF is an outside possibilty but one that I am not ruling out, I should know better in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Adrian

Ticketmaster is a focking joke! Sevice charge to process a focking ticket. FOCK YOU!!

Im all set for thursdays event.

Ill take a pass on Delfrisco's, Eaten there many times. I want to try a Denver favorite that I can't try anywhere else but when in Denver!

Ticketmaster is a focking joke! Sevice charge to process a focking ticket. FOCK YOU!!

Im all set for thursdays event.

Ill take a pass on Delfrisco's, Eaten there many times. I want to try a Denver favorite that I can't try anywhere else but when in Denver!

I'm tellin ya, Emil-lene's or Aurora Summit.

I couldn't agree more Alex! I'm with Pearl Jam on this one.

And on top of it, I can't figure out what I did with my ticket! It's got to be around here somewhere...