• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 GABF: October 9-11

Im in!

Whats the deal for friday?

Friday we are open for the most part. I know Justin wanted a tour of a few local shops so he can pick some stuff up that he doesn't have access to in MT but other then that I am thinking a nice dinner and then end up either at the Tap House for more beer or somewhere cigar friendly for a few smokes and beers.

I am up for a tour of Local Shops as well. Dinner and finish off the night with a cigar and more beer!

Im in!

Whats the deal for friday?

Friday we are open for the most part. I know Justin wanted a tour of a few local shops so he can pick some stuff up that he doesn't have access to in MT but other then that I am thinking a nice dinner and then end up either at the Tap House for more beer or somewhere cigar friendly for a few smokes and beers.

I am up for a tour of Local Shops as well. Dinner and finish off the night with a cigar and more beer!

if you want to end up friday at Barlow's, I would be happy to stay late (I dont work that night, but I still have a key) and we could hang out there. It is a little ways outside of Denver though.

Alright guys, we are just over 3 weeks away from the biggest gathering of beer geeks in the US. I just got off the phone with Matt and he asked for a headcount of the folks who plan to join the HERF on Saturday afternoon. I know a bunch of you were hoping to make it out but not sure, let us know if you got a last minutes hall pass! :thumbs:

Current List -

NullSmurf - Thursday GABF? and Saturday HERF
denverdog - Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF +1
joshmickelson - Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF
alexgtp- Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF
smellysell - Thursday GABF
mmburtch - Saturday HERF

Thursday is a maybe for me. I will get in touch with you guys for Friday, and count me in for Sat.

Sounds like a plan to me. I don't care where we go Friday night, but smokes and beers sounds about right to me.

We still thinking maybe Churchill's at some point on Friday?

Thursday GABF for me and my #3 son seems to be the only option. All other sessions are sold out. Friday for me is open, so name it. Churchill's is good, but could be a bit crowded. Where should we bring Alex for his expensive steak?

UPDATE:

Thursday Night - GABF
Friday - Local beer shop tour during the day.
Friday night - beer, cigars and steaks @ Cool River, here's the menu and a link to the cigar "cognac" lounge.
Saturday - More beer and cigars. Location TBD.

Less than 2 weeks to go! I heard the Thursday session sold out yesterday. Is it too early to pack the styro-shipper and otterbox?

Less than 2 weeks to go! I heard the Thursday session sold out yesterday. Is it too early to pack the styro-shipper and otterbox?

You should've had those things packed a few days ago, just in case! :laugh:

6 days!!!

Hell yeah!

I printed my map and brewery list and damn its going to be hard to hit all of the places I want to hit!

Alex and I both hit the airport mid-morning on Thursday so we are planning to meet up with Justin and his bro for lunch to lay out our plan of attack for the evening. Anyone else who is around then is free to join us as well. :thumbs:

Its the week of, people! Do you know where your styro shippers and otter boxes are?!?

Am watching Beerfest in your honor right now. Wish I could be there, it sounds like a blast!

You guys are probably still partying, but I just wanted to thank the Denver crew for having us and thank Alex for entertaining us all weekend. We'll definitely have to do this again next year!

govols.gif

You guys are probably still partying, but I just wanted to thank the Denver crew for having us and thank Alex for entertaining us all weekend. We'll definitely have to do this again next year!

govols.gif

LOL!!! Go Vols!!

E...6.........

I'm about to leave Denver to head back to Chicago.

I wanted to thank Jonas for setting this all up.
Want to thank Bruce and Jonas for driving me around town.
I want to thank Matt for having us over for cigars and BBQ.
Justin hope to see you and your brother at DLD. I know the Denver crew is in. It will be another good event.

I have a ton of pictures to sort thru when I get back So I will be posting up the best ones!!

And remember "Don't be that guy"...LOL!!!!