• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 GABF: October 9-11

thanks Jonas for making the information easy to understand :thumbs: It sounds like it will be a good weekend.

I'm about 50/50 right now...damn I really wanna go to! I'll know within a few weeks if its a go or a no-go! Let ya know ASAP

A little birdy told me you were confirmed, is this accurate or was the birdy wasted? :laugh:

OK SO WHO IS PICKING ME UP??

Thu Oct 09 Flight#422 Southwest Airlines I Arrive in DENVER INTL at 8:00 AM

Don't you still have the number of that cabby in Vegas? :laugh:

I think I can arrange something. Is Ezzy coming?

You will need to tip the driver either way!

I am flying solo. This is my weekend to take in Denver! Tip ..sheesh hope they take cigars! :sign:

I am flying solo. This is my weekend to take in Denver! Tip ..sheesh hope they take cigars! :sign:

You aren't dragging JLAudio out here with you?

His GF said she would pay for his trip. So I don't see why his dumbass would not go! He better get on the ball. I got a good rate to Denver thru southwest yesterday. JL is on vacation right now somewhere in little havana.. So when he gets back Ill be sure to remind him about this trip!

Im all set.

Room - CHECK
Flight - CHECK
Ticket for GABF - CHECK
CIGARS - CHECK (seeing as I have the entire Denvers boys humi's to raid!!)

Still can't find my damn ticket! I wonder if those bastids at Ticketmaster will send me a replacement or if I'll have to buy another one.

Wow all of Illinois top brewers will be there!!

What a ridiculous list.

Are we sure we shouldn't go 2 days?

How am I going to drink so much beer in 1 day! :sign:

Wow and 2 of the breweries are from my area of Orland Park, IL. Sweet!

Alex, I just booked a trip to Tampa and I come back into town that same morning. I land @ 10AM so if you wanna wait at the newly opened Boulder Beer Tap House I can get ya.

Sounds like a plan! Hopefully they start serving beer at 8AM ???

Alright guys, we are just over 3 weeks away from the biggest gathering of beer geeks in the US. I just got off the phone with Matt and he asked for a headcount of the folks who plan to join the HERF on Saturday afternoon. I know a bunch of you were hoping to make it out but not sure, let us know if you got a last minutes hall pass! :thumbs:

Current List -

NullSmurf - Thursday GABF? and Saturday HERF
denverdog - Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF +1
joshmickelson - Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF
alexgtp- Thursday GABF and Saturday HERF
smellysell - Thursday GABF
mmburtch - Saturday HERF
beaucredo - Saturday HERF - Maybe Thursday Night and Friday

Im in!

Whats the deal for friday?

Friday we are open for the most part. I know Justin wanted a tour of a few local shops so he can pick some stuff up that he doesn't have access to in MT but other then that I am thinking a nice dinner and then end up either at the Tap House for more beer or somewhere cigar friendly for a few smokes and beers.