• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

No no, I infused the box with cardboard and tape. Smoke it and write up a review if you would! :)

wkoti said:
No no, I infused the box with cardboard and tape. Smoke it and write up a review if you would! :)

I roll it in the grocery bags...

1 of my cigars was under the minimum requirements, sorry guys.

9405 5036 9930 0363 6050 19

wkoti said:
1 of my cigars was under the minimum requirements, sorry guys.

9405 5036 9930 0363 6050 19

YOUR CRAZY!!!! I said I would take care of it!!!!!!

2K6TBSS said:
Mine went out today.  Will post DC when I get home.

Sticks Received good luck brother!

I will draw teams tomorrow guys Good Luck everyone!
:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Tall Paul said:

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Hope you liked the extra and note.... :p

2K6TBSS said:

Hope you liked the extra and note.... :p

O yes I did thank you so much for that gem! :laugh:  I will be sure to share my experience with you guys when I light it up... Ha ha ha
Most likely will be my opening day cigar!

Paul

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: OK BOYS! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Teams have been randomly drawn and posted. Good luck everyone this season and if you played last year you know to pay attention to the thread through the season as I will be doing some side contests again this year.

Thanks again everyone for playing,
Paul

Thanks Paul!  I've never been an American League fan but I guess I'll have to be this year if I desire any cigars!  At least I have a chance for last place with Seattle....if Houston doesn't get it! 

Frank

Both teams in the AL Central. I've got my Tiger's for the win and the Twin's for the worst record.
Might as well ship to me now. :D

Ehh, not bad, but I should have sent worse cigars!!!  :laugh:

thefatguy said:
Both teams in the AL Central. I've got my Tiger's for the win and the Twin's for the worst record.
Might as well ship to me now. :D
As soon as it popped up I knew you would be happy!

I got my favorite team! The St. Louis 'Carnals' as Paul types it. Sounds sexy.

Gavin said:

I saw that too, 'cause you're right above me, but I figured you should have first crack at it. :sign:

gtadroptop said:

I saw that too, 'cause you're right above me, but I figured you should have first crack at it. :sign:

:laugh: I proof read that damn list twice to.....

Fixed... I hope!

Paul

Tall Paul said:

Teams have been randomly drawn and posted. Good luck everyone this season and if you played last year you know to pay attention to the thread through the season as I will be doing some side contests again this year.

Paul

well I'm not sure how i am going to handle this......I'm from St. Louis, I don't think i can root for the reds......

:)

brianetz1 said:

Paul

well I'm not sure how i am going to handle this......I'm from St. Louis, I don't think i can root for the reds......

:)
I look forward to following a couple of teams I normally wouldn't and enjoy it to boot. Hey Greatful1 can you say the same thing?