• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

That window probably looks great from the outside.

I think you are in the bathroom of the person you were a Peeping John to from the neighbors roof.
Damn Michael! Finally someone figured it out….. 😎

I didn’t even realize they hired me until I saw the inside of the bathroom. It took me a few. The neighbor was talking about all the stuff I found wrong with their home on Facebook, so these people hired me.

Last edited:
Every once in a while I run into someone who has watched too much HGTV and has decided to become a property flip tycoon. You know! The one who thinks he’s a contractor, but can barely figure out how to tie his shoes. Yesterday I spent about and hour and a half extra on my last home thanks to this guy. So many things like outlets wired backwards, plumbing leaks, and weird electrical splices/illegal tapping. But two of the moronic things he did really stood out. One was him using a mylar dryer duct to repair a section of a plumbing vent in the attic. He used exterior window flashing tape to seal the ends. The other was him connecting the upstairs toilet to the hot water supply.
F8A85023-310C-42F7-AAA9-86CC5585B405.jpegBF30C2BB-B7C9-4B48-8535-AC0BC1460154.jpeg

Every once in a while I run into someone who has watched too much HGTV and has decided to become a property flip tycoon. You know! The one who thinks he’s a contractor, but can barely figure out how to tie his shoes. Yesterday I spent about and hour and a half extra on my last home thanks to this guy. So many things like outlets wired backwards, plumbing leaks, and weird electrical splices/illegal tapping. But two of the moronic things he did really stood out. One was him using a mylar dryer duct to repair a section of a plumbing vent in the attic. He used exterior window flashing tape to seal the ends. The other was him connecting the upstairs toilet to the hot water supply.
View attachment 63513View attachment 63514
However, I bet that toilet is always clean! Just don’t flush it while I’m in the shower! Lol

However, I bet that toilet is always clean! Just don’t flush it while I’m in the shower! Lol

Or have your balls in the water. Wait, that might actually be better than cold water in the bowl!

@jfields You sure he wasn't using this as a spa for his balls? How old was this homeowner?

Or have your balls in the water. Wait, that might actually be better than cold water in the bowl!

@jfields You sure he wasn't using this as a spa for his balls? How old was this homeowner?
Lol! No clue! It was a new investor in town I was told. House was empty as he’s flipping it.

Jesus Brandon, I expect tmi out of Jeff, but you! 🤣. Then again maybe you just have a different “setup” than most. Lol.

Get some seat risers man! 🤦‍♂️