• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures in Orthopaedics!

Glad to hear everything went well. Hope for a speedy recovery!

Had my 6-week follow up today (it's been a little longer...), and was cleared for light duty, as can. That's music to my ears, and I'm glad my wife was there to hear it, too! Love her, but she's a mother hen; if it were up to her, I'd be in bed all day, ever day. I have a leg doc appointment on 1 December, so I should be up and bipedal again soon.

I forgot to get a shot of the new x-ray which has some cool new angles of all the hardware, but here's a photo of the scar, taken this morning just for @Tall Paul.

1E3301F4-A363-4369-9147-3E7487807E94_1_201_a.jpeg

Damn, that is one sick scar! I agree with working that into a new tat! Glad you are healing up and back to smoking.

They f'ed up your tattoo! Glad to hear you're on your way to living again, outside the bubble.

Does this mean you’ll be joining the vherf from outside the deep dark and quiet confines of your bedroom?

I hope so. I'm going to broach the subject gently due to the late hour. If y'all want to do a mid-day v-herf (for you guys), I would have no problems, I'm sure. I enjoy the late night herfs here, though, so I'm going to try to make it happen. I refilled the dry box tonight in preparation for the coming weeks!

As an ortho surgery veteran x2 I understand. My last go round was shoulder reconstruct caused by a fall at work. It's a slow go but you should be ok. I sneaked in a few smokes during my recovery...LOL