• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

Today should be interesting! I wish I could sit and watch all day but have a B-Day party to go to.

The leader at the Start of the Sweet 16 and winner of the give away prize is... @thinde. Congrats on grabbing the solo spot on top. Message me your addy so I can get out your winnings. Nice job Tom!!!
1647867289520.png

Thanks for doing this @cohibasurfer Michael. I assume you are the Justinsworstnightmare? You and I have the highest possible points but it should be interesting to see where that goes!

I was wondering if I wanted Gonzaga to lose tonight even though I picked them because I thought it would all but eliminate most of our field? So I looked at everyone's picks and Mambulldog has Arkansas winning it all! Assuming mamabulldog is @cohibasurfer Michael's mom, I hate to root against her. After all, look at what she has had to deal with in life.

Tonight will be interesting!

I was wondering if I wanted Gonzaga to lose tonight even though I picked them because I thought it would all but eliminate most of our field? So I looked at everyone's picks and Mambulldog has Arkansas winning it all! Assuming mamabulldog is @cohibasurfer Michael's mom, I hate to root against her. After all, look at what she has had to deal with in life.

Go Razorbacks!

It sounds like you think my Mom can't get another winner then huh? Come on Hogs ... 😎