• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

Duh ..... that's what I wanted you to explain:)

You probably weren't born hating Gonzaga.
1. Went to a small, Catholic school with a bunch of kids that went to Gonzaga Prep, all douche bags.

2. There are "lifelong" fans of them everywhere you look here, despite not knowing a single person that cheered for them growing up. See also: Seahawks

1. Went to a small, Catholic school with a bunch of kids that went to Gonzaga Prep, all douche bags.

2. There are "lifelong" fans of them everywhere you look here, despite not knowing a single person that cheered for them growing up. See also: Seahawks
Now that is an explanation! It made me laugh out loud 😀

Gonzaga losing is probably actually good for me in the pool but I hate to see terrible officiating after all the work these teams have done.

Well that was …not good? For my bracket anyway. If Gonzaga was gonna go down like that, at least Michigan could have won!

But ya, some pretty questionable officiating in that game. That and the zags seemed to come out flat after the half..at least the parts I saw. All the buckets timme got the other night, he did not get tonight.

Well the chunky chick has been warming up her song for quite a few of us. 4 more games today with the focus being on @CigarStone's Jayhawks.
1648209625339.png

I looked everything over this morning because I had time on my hands with morning coffee. If Kansas loses tonight, Mama is the winner, everyone else is mathematically eliminated.

My luck rests on Perdue, if Perdue wins, it comes down to me and Mama, if Perdue loses, I am out and it comes down to Mama and whoever the hottie is who will dance for cigars.

Thanks Michael! @cohibasurfer

In the pre-game last night, the talking heads said Arkansas had zero chance against Gonzaga. Nobody knows the value of defense because it's never seen after college.😁

I looked everything over this morning because I had time on my hands with morning coffee. If Kansas loses tonight, Mama is the winner, everyone else is mathematically eliminated.

My luck rests on Perdue, if Perdue wins, it comes down to me and Mama, if Perdue loses, I am out and it comes down to Mama and whoever the hottie is who will dance for cigars.

Thanks Michael! @cohibasurfer
The Hottie is Matt Kalish. He's a pretty handsome fellow, but I tend to think his dance moves would resemble Elaine from Seinfeld.