• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

are these cohibas vintage and or real?

Damn, I clicked on the link. I should know better by now. :0

Me three, even after seeing 2K's post. Damnit. What has been seen....

What's most disturbing is that Gary knows how to find this stuff. I don't even know what search term would bring something like that up, though he does... ???

Damnit Gary, twice, I know better but I just can't help it.

I got caught once..I'll pass the others :cool:

EDIT Cultured got me inching to click...MUCH better :0

For once, I think I'm grateful for my company's internet filter.

Hey Extreme, make sure when you get new humidors that you season them correctly. Don't just start popping those cigars into dry humidors, fyi.

Cigar bands can become quite loose over a period of time, especially when they have been taken out of the box and handled repeatedly over the years. Over and under humidification can certainly speed up this process. Bring the cigars back very slowly over a period of a year. Rotate the cigars a quarter turn once a week for about six months and then let them rest to allow the filler, binder and wrapper to acquire the proper amount of moisture evenly. They will never have the flavor that was intended but they will have a very mild Cuban profile to them. Smoke them in the morning and pair them with a mild tea or water.

I would take special care of those Upmann's as they appear to be the bands of a Sir Winston. Looking through some boxes last night the Cohiba's that have the darker wrapper all come from the JM factory in '90,'91 and '92.

Great point on seasoning your humidor...I would recommend 84% Boveda packs and let them sit for at least fourteen days without opening the humidor. Never wipe a humidor down with distilled water...

Unfortunately I will not be around to see the review by your expert, but I wish you all the best.

Phil, a blind fiver on the bowl?

Hey Gary...very nice car.