• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you interested in a CigarPass App?

Would you help donate to pay for the app?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
ImageUploadedByHome%20Brew1427064466.196719.jpg

Seems to work....

American Chocolate/Coffee Stout

Is anyone having an issue posting pictures? Once I add the file, I get this on the Preview...."View attachment 11833". No picture displays.

It's a 'jpg' 70KB in size.

Does guesses for why my pictures are always rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise when posting from an iOS device? I've even gone in to edit the picture before posting to "anticipate" this rotation but when I do that it actually posts it the was the picture shows on my device (I.e., not rotated).

Does guesses for why my pictures are always rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise when posting from an iOS device? I've even gone in to edit the picture before posting to "anticipate" this rotation but when I do that it actually posts it the was the picture shows on my device (I.e., not rotated).

I have the same issue with my iPhone 6S as well....sometimes. Sometimes I get the same misaligned picture as you described and I pre-rotate the picture to allow for it...and then it posts the picture exactly the way I had it, which is still not straight. Then there are times it posts the picture perfectly. I can't figure it out either....but based on other websites that experience similar issues with iPhone picture posting (FB, Instagram), it's definitely an iPhone problem.

If you read the myriad of fixes they suggest...restart phone, make sure you have updated software, delete & reinstall apps, etc...the problems still continue until one day they stop...and then continue again for no apparent reason. It's Steve Jobs' fault.

I have a Samsung and have a similar issue with my phone. If i take the picture holing my phone vertical (portrait) and upload the pic it will show it correctly in the post preview but will post it rotated 90 degrees. If i hold my phone sideways (landscape) it will show the picture proper in the post preview and then it will post it correctly. So try holding you phone sideways for the next few pics you take.

Paul