• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ARs, AKs, etc.

Has anyone tried out any of the Vortex Viper scopes? I'm looking at one for my long range build.

Starting with a stock Savage FCP-K. Ordered myself a matte black Tactical chassis from XLR (6 weeks left!) and a 7.62 YHM Phantom Titanium QD for this and my AR.
Eventually it should look something like this...

xlr1.jpg

*stole this from the internet

Kevin

Has anyone tried out any of the Vortex Viper scopes? I'm looking at one for my long range build.

Starting with a stock Savage FCP-K. Ordered myself a matte black Tactical chassis from XLR (6 weeks left!) and a 7.62 YHM Phantom Titanium QD for this and my AR.
Eventually it should look something like this...

xlr1.jpg

*stole this from the internet

Kevin

The PST's get good reviews.
I run a SWFA HD SS 5-20. It's a wonderful scope for its price point.

me and you both
i need to move to PA or FL by the end of the week

NY just made a ruger 10/22 with a pretty wooden thumbhole stock an assault rifle. It would be funny, if it wasn't such messed up nonsense.

In other news, I've owned and parted with a few .380's over the years, always feeling under powered, but then someone made me a really good offer on this, so I'm back to pocket carrying (rear), except in those pesky gun-free zones.

Ruger LCP w/ Crimson trace
20130115180850.jpg

20130115180920.jpg

20130115180953.jpg

NY just made a ruger 10/22 with a pretty wooden thumbhole stock an assault rifle. It would be funny, if it wasn't such messed up nonsense.

In other news, I've owned and parted with a few .380's over the years, always feeling under powered, but then someone made me a really good offer on this, so I'm back to pocket carrying (rear), except in those pesky gun-free zones.

Ruger LCP w/ Crimson trace
20130115180850.jpg

20130115180920.jpg

20130115180953.jpg

Never tried the Ruger but I've got its predecessor, the Kel Tec P3AT. I hate that fucking gun. I'll probably never shoot it again. I hope the Ruger is a big improvement. Nowadays I carry the Sig P238 HDW or the Sig P938 for pocket guns. Love em both.

Never tried the Ruger but I've got its predecessor, the Kel Tec P3AT. I hate that fucking gun. I'll probably never shoot it again. I hope the Ruger is a big improvement.

It's not particularly. I owned a P3AT and traded it for a Ruger LCP. The fit and finish are greatly improved and the slide lock is a nice touch, but the trigger is the same and so is the recoil.

I love the gun myself. It's not fun to shoot, but it's reasonably accurate and packs decent amount of firepower in a package the size of a deck of cards.

Hah, I also started with a P3AT. Sold that. Price for the Ruger LCP was what sold me. Trigger pull is waaaayyyy too long, but I find myself sliding that wallet holster into my pocket every moment I am not at work (school = gun-free zone :(

Hah, I also started with a P3AT. Sold that. Price for the Ruger LCP was what sold me. Trigger pull is waaaayyyy too long, but I find myself sliding that wallet holster into my pocket every moment I am not at work (school = gun-free zone :(

Google Galloway Precision, the make after market mods trigger and hammer mods for LC9s and also have things for the LCP

I looked at the LCP but just aren't comfortable with the .380. I ended up with one of these. Rides in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster in a front pocket just great. As easy to pack as putting a wallet in your pocket....which was the goal.

The big brown truck came on Friday, so I'm another step closer to finishing my Blackout build. The latest arrival was a Diamondhead V-RS "T" modular rail:

p1414274712-3.jpg

First impression: I really, really like this handguard. Installation is dead-bang simple and the rounded triangular cross section feels great in hand. It's reminiscent of the old GI handguard, only much, much slimmer. Here's a closer look at it:

p1414274724-3.jpg

I still need a gas block/tube, buffer/spring, flash suppressor, BCG parts, and sight system.

They just cashed my NFA check... :cool: (Yea it took almost 2 months. ??? )

How long is the typical wait after for my cans? :love:

Heres my AR setup.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10299]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10298]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10297]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10296]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10295]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10294]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10293]

DPMS
Quad forearm 
Green Dot laser
Surefire Pistol Grip Flashlight w/ red led flasher
Aim point 3x
EOTECH
M16 Stock
Aggressive flash break
dual 30 round mags

Also have a Springfield Arms XD-40 Subcompact that I carry everyday. Pics to come. Sold my 308 Sniper rifle. WISH I HADENT!