• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back in the saddle pass

Smokin said:
Otherwise, this is a typical Tony pass
So, basically, you're saying that it'll start 2 weeks late, the 1st guy is to introduce beetles to the pass, #2 should submit an address change after the box has been mailed, #3 should insist on going last, #4 should leave town unexpectedly, then not be able to find the box when he returns, #5 should have his dog piss in the box, then eat 1/2 the cigars...

Hell, I'm IN baby! :love:

Addy is STILL in my profile (at the end.)

Misc said:
Addy is STILL in my profile (at the end.)
Oops.

Just remembered, I'm out of town 7/27-8/8. If there's room, I'd still like to play -- maybe my travels around the country can be my contribution to the drama, this time. I'll be in Green Bay WI, if that helps.

Or I can miss. But I SO hate to miss a Tone pass... :p

Anyway, just let me know.

Misc, I guess if you want, I can put you last. I've got no problem with having you in. But so far, we haven't had anyone pee in my passes, but the beetle thing was kinda funny, and the 'oh uh yeah, I got it, but um, I gave it to [insert name here] at work, so uh, here's his email addy' one was pretty good too.. :p

I'm thinking East to West then back to me. Anyone that has issues with it, speak up now or forever smoke your stogies....

Tone,
I'd love to be in your pass if you'll have me.
Info in profile.
Thanks
Jerry

Sure Jerry, your in!

If no one else wants to play with me (um, that is unless Dawn wants to, not you guys, you cretins! ;), then maybe then it'll go up on Saturday instead of waiting until next week. Lemme get an answer outta Ted and we'll see how things shape up.

Just to be the guy that jumps in at the last min.,
any way to still get in?

love tobe in the pass if poss., addy in profile.

and, oh yeah, I am 9_1/2 X 58 r.g. :D

Otay, looks like we're right on schedule for launch. Box is looking pretty good, the only request I have on this one is NOT to go crazy on the 'puts'. In the past, some of you guys have been so generous, and I really appreciate it, but I don't have anymore room in my humi's! So please, limit your puts to 3. PM me if you have any questions about any puts and takes.

Thanks to JoeM for the heads up on Opuswhatever. He's out. Scammer, there's a link in the lobby about him.

So I guess you're all wanting to know where you are in the line up huh?

Heh. I'm working on it now.

More later.

Thanks Tony,

You may not remember this, but I broke my CIGAR PASS cherry in one of your passes!

:p

JoeInvest said:
Thanks Tony,

You may not remember this, but I broke my cherry in one of your passes!

:p
UMMMMMMM ??? , haven't you heard of the saying "Don't ask, Don't tell" Well it just might be appropriate here. :p

I knew I'd get some feedback on that one!!!

I usually call it TMPI...Too much personal information

:D :D :D

Smokin said:
:0 As long as it makes a detour to Utah, you can route it thru Vancouver for all of me.

Can't believe how much I'm anticipating this. It's better than Christmas! (Unless Christmas happens to produce a cabinet of Partagas from you know where.)

Psyktek

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this site (and the whole put&take idea, in fact). But, I wanted to see if this pass has yet closed. And if not, could the box make a stop in Alabama? -blair

Hey Blair.

Welcome to CP. If you can't get in this pass, (or if you can) go to the Cigar Discussion and sign up for the lottery we are doing. It is a great way to get to know the folks.

Also, introduce yourself in the Lobby area so.

Oh yea, and send ultra-premium cigars to everyone who has over 1000 posts. They may vouch for you. :D You should also send me some for giving you all this good information. :sign:

Again, welcome.

Hey Smokin'Tone, let's Get It On!!!

Oops. Sorry 'Tone, Let's "Git" It On!!!

Thanks for the tips. I'll do that. Also, if anyone frequents alt.smokers.cigars you may recognize me. This is a great site; I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Yea Blair. I saw you there this past Sunday I think.

Your the 6'1", 185 pound guy with a clean shave. :p

Anyone heard from Tony. He hasn't posted on here since the 18th. Wonder if this pass has died a painless death. Tone may of gotten very busy .
Jerry