• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back online, momentarily

WOOOOHOOO and thanks alot Rod. You do alot for us here and im glad to see htis board up and running.

To me the other forums dont do CP justice at all. Im glad to see us back and to see Bill running amuck again. Hopefully with tis new facelift we can get a new start or revitalize the old ways.

HALLELUIAH! thank you ROD! boy oh boy, i thought i did something wrong. all those other forums are all right, but i sure missed cigar pass. WELCOME BACK! :cool:

*breathe... breathe*

Ok.. CP's back! :thumbs: Way to go Rod!!!

Ok what just happened, am I having some kind of flash backs here? The place turned all blue.

up on 2.1.5!!! Woo-hoo!

Nekkid and modless, but I can live with that

"modless?" I thought we didn't have any mods on this board?

Maybe I'm just confused. Anyways, good to see the site up and running again! Thanks, Rod! :thumbs:

All right!Glad to be back,although it's amazing how much you can get done when you suddenly hane a couple of extra hours in the day. :rolleyes:

up on 2.1.5!!! Woo-hoo!

Nekkid and modless, but I can live with that

Mods ????...... what are you on ?...... Crack !!!!!

There are no mods here & I hope that there are no plans for any...... Mods only cause trouble....

As several of you know, someone decided to hack us. Most likely a script-kiddy from another country. We checked the logs, and the IP points back to Russia. Unfortunately, tracking down this type of hack is near impossible. I took CP offline early Sunday to prevent any further attacks. We will be going offline again soon for a major upgrade, however the downtime will be very minimal.

If you got infected with the virus that the hacker sent out, I do apologize. I will be searching for info on this virus and will post info on how to remove it from your PC.

I'm still busy doing a lot of backend work, however things should normalize again soon.

Thank you, and again, sorry for this major inconvenience.

Rod

Good to see everything fot workeout for the best, missed the people, cigar talk and the daily banter.

BTW I think there are some whole in the system as the whole place is trned blu and I can swear I saw CC post :sign:

Modless as in no chat room yet...not moderators...

Good to see everything fot workeout for the best, missed the people, cigar talk and the daily banter.

BTW I think there are some whole in the system as the whole place is trned blu and I can swear I saw CC post :sign:

Back to sleep, Milan. Its just a bad dream...

No more Fauxhibas before bedtime.

As you can see, the upgrade is now complete. Sorry for all the downtime, but I wanted the site to remain offline in order to prevent any further attacks. Now let's get back to cigars!

Modless as in no chat room yet...not moderators...

Wise decision if I may say/add so Rod. This place is pretty unique & special to me (and I believe many others) as the community that is self regulated by the the folks that made this board what it is. Kudos. :thumbs:

Thanks Rod, I know what it is like to have to take things offline. Well done, and it looks like no data was lost, once again well done.

I was in withdrawals, so I started reading Min's book again :)