• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

Guys, if its a lot more convienent to get a good turn out in Baltimore, I could probably make that.

Question now is where to have it? Where is a good place for me to park my cooker? A couple dozen racks of ribs cooking away would be a good time!

I could certainly do Baltimore. I'll ask the ol' lady (live in Baltimore for years) if she know of any great places to consider.

Nate

if its july 28th-30th Im so In I might be in town for the Whitesox at Baltimore game.

Can you tailgate at the stadium??

If you want to go a little further north I'm 45 miles from downtown Baltimore, certainly driving distance for the VA boys and the New Yorkers. You can have it at my place but the 29th and 30th of July is out for me. Maybe 2nd week of August as a suggestion? If you pick a spot in MD then I can do anytime except for the dates mentioned.

I'm with Junkman...Northern Virginia would be awesome! BUT, not too far from Baltimore either...

Could always come to WV I have 2 acres on the river. 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, 6 from NC. Bring the Smoker, tents, and anything that floats and smokes.

And 8 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots.

LOL....I can see it now....end up looking like one of those Civil War re-enactments....many tents crammed on two acres with the wafting scent of smoked ribs.....bunch of men lazing in the river smoking cigars.....definitely "film at 11:00" material. Did I say I'd be there?

Could always come to WV I have 2 acres on the river. 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, 6 from NC. Bring the Smoker, tents, and anything that floats and smokes.

I'm DEFINITELY in for that!

~Mark

A chance to hang out with the original ass hat guy AGAIN!!!

Count me in..

How about some dates?

Dennis, your place would be a great spot for the BBQ herf... :thumbs: