• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

Okay, it's time to start working on the wife. I mentioned the event to her last night and told her it would be nice to see my bro and dad, but that I "knew" it wouldn't be possible for me to go.

Now, I have to get her from thinking "not possible" to thinking "why not". :cool:

And Kilted, you better not say shite about this to her until I've had a chance to work my magic! ;)

My wife said this herf sounds an aweful lot like Surviving the Game with Ice-T. :laugh: If you haven't seen the movie, you won't get it...go out this instant and rent it!

Okay, it's time to start working on the wife. I mentioned the event to her last night and told her it would be nice to see my bro and dad, but that I "knew" it wouldn't be possible for me to go.

Now, I have to get her from thinking "not possible" to thinking "why not". :cool:

And Kilted, you better not say shite about this to her until I've had a chance to work my magic! ;)

Well if you could get over your "gotta be there a week" routine we could probly make it out there! Think about it..just you and me..there Friday, home Sun or Monday..easy.. :whistling:

Well if you could get over your "gotta be there a week" routine we could probly make it out there! Think about it..just you and me..there Friday, home Sun or Monday..easy.. :whistling:

Sorry... it's every BOTL for himself on this one! :D

Folks, we are at 80% "go"! Should know for sure by Wed. latest! :D

Looks like the family will be making the trip to Wild and Wonderful - Dennis have you broken the news to your wife yet?

Aug 18-20....hmmmmmm. The first Central Virginia Herf (sponsored by one of the local tobacconists) is slated to take place that weekend in Charlottesville (well, actually Crozet, but that doesn't count). This is a tough one. Honestly, I'd much rather come smoke cigars with you bunch of yahoos in WV. However, the Central VA herf was my brainchild...even if I did loose all control of it. I'll have to think on this one.

Let you know soon...I hope. :(

Aug 18-20....hmmmmmm. The first Central Virginia Herf (sponsored by one of the local tobacconists) is slated to take place that weekend in Charlottesville (well, actually Crozet, but that doesn't count). This is a tough one. Honestly, I'd much rather come smoke cigars with you bunch of yahoos in WV. However, the Central VA herf was my brainchild...even if I did loose all control of it. I'll have to think on this one.

Let you know soon...I hope. :(

Eating Ribs, Herfing at Hawk's house and being in W.V - how could you possibly pass that up. Hope you can be there - would like to place a face with the name.

QUOTE(BlindedByScience @ May 16 2006, 06:32 PM)

QUOTE(Swissy @ May 16 2006, 02:16 PM)

I suppose Alaska is out of the question?

Compromise - WA state......

B.B.S.

Hillbilly I think you need to look at a mobile BBQ/Herf plan for next year. One in each region of the country. We're ready for you here in the NW I think we can probably pull em in from AK, WA, ID and OR just let us know when your coming.

Oh by the eay the weather in August tends to be the most dependable for herfin outdoors.... ;)

QUOTE(BlindedByScience @ May 16 2006, 06:32 PM)

QUOTE(Swissy @ May 16 2006, 02:16 PM)

I suppose Alaska is out of the question?

Compromise - WA state......

B.B.S.

Hillbilly I think you need to look at a mobile BBQ/Herf plan for next year. One in each region of the country. We're ready for you here in the NW I think we can probably pull em in from AK, WA, ID and OR just let us know when your coming.

Oh by the eay the weather in August tends to be the most dependable for herfin outdoors.... ;)

Honestly, that would be fun...too bad the gas prices are what they are.

Guys, I'm really looking forward to this. Since it looks like its really going to happen, we need to start thinking about food.

I would say that Ribs are mandatory....any ideas from you guys of what you want???

E

Ribs for sure, and of course Jerky. I'm about 75 % sure i'll be there.

Well, if we're going to do this...we should do it right.

I will probably do both pork and maybe chicken. My Jamaican Jerk Chicken is the fuggin BEST! :love:

damn I'm getting hungry now. :laugh:

I can't speak for the moochers but I really don't expect you to feed all of us for free. I'd say that $5 or even $10 a head might be fair to offset the food cost. JMO.