• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

I'm all for having it at Hatguys place.

Very cool.

They only dates that are screwed for me are:
July 4th (of course)
July 22 (RTDA)
July 29th (just getting back from the RTDA)

Now that I look at it...that sucks for me as I am sure it would be in July, right? :rolleyes:

~Mark

Could always come to WV I have 2 acres on the river. 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore, 6 from NC. Bring the Smoker, tents, and anything that floats and smokes.

And 8 mile from the Charles Town Races and Slots.

Dennis - is there a hotel near by for me and the family? - Or maybe we could stay on those nice cot's you showed us :whistling:

Someone set a date! I haven't been home to WV since last Thanksgiving and I think it's time for another visit! :thumbs:

I have a 2-man, 4-man and 6-man tent. Can bring all 3. My daughter says I'm the tent-Nazi when it comes to cleaning and rerolling, though.

18-20 of Aug. looks good to me. Cookie bring a tent the wife and kids can stay in the house. You and I are outside. I am going to be in the doghouse for a while after I tell the old lady. :whistling:

Like I said before anything that floats or smokes. The river is in the back yard. We can do a bonfire Friday night a tube trip on Sat. BBQ Sat. night. Sunday horse races. What do you guys think?

Sounds perfect to me. My fiancee can go hang out at Gallaudet for a day or two (she used to go there) so she can visit some old friends.

I don't think I can do an overnighter but I'll most likely bring the wife. Just in case can you PM me your addy Hatguy and I'll check out the local hotels.

Mrs. Wolf's knee should be better by then, and I got that new kayak sitting there, and a pop-up camper........... :)

18-20 of Aug. looks good to me. Cookie bring a tent the wife and kids can stay in the house. You and I are outside. I am going to be in the doghouse for a while after I tell the old lady. :whistling:

Like I said before anything that floats or smokes. The river is in the back yard. We can do a bonfire Friday night a tube trip on Sat. BBQ Sat. night. Sunday horse races. What do you guys think?
Dennis, we got a cave trip planned for Saturday Aug 19...
We could work this into the herf if you want or we could reschedule for another date?

Dennis, we got a cave trip planned for Saturday Aug 19...
We could work this into the herf if you want or we could reschedule for another date?

Damm Carl, I knew I should have put that in my PDA. Can we reschedule? Wouldn't you rather herf with some fine BOTL. Not to mention Hillbilly's BBQ. :D :D :D

Sounds like a good opportunity for a "Guns, Gars & Gambling" herf!

NO GUNS!!! My wife would shot me. :whistling:

But you can bring your mutts, if you can control them.

Week after I get back from Vegas.
Thats cutting it close.
Heck IM sure work wont mid..LOL!!