• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf **edited for details.***

I can't speak for the moochers but I really don't expect you to feed all of us for free. I'd say that $5 or even $10 a head might be fair to offset the food cost. JMO.
I was thinking the same thing. If this is a whole weekend I had even thought $20 would be more than fair for food.

Good point, I was only thinking about Saturday which is when I and the wife would be there.

We will have to get a head count first to see how much food to get. Then Hillbilly and I can get together on a price. I don't exspect that the fine BOTL that are attending will have any problem with helping with the cost. But just in case I do have a shotgun. :whistling:

And a attack dog.

I will definitely be coming. I only live a few miles from thehatguy.
Just let me know what I need to pay for the weekend.

And a attack dog.
Oh yeah and I have seen your dog…
Your cat would do more damage then your dog.

We will have to get a head count first to see how much food to get. Then Hillbilly and I can get together on a price. I don't exspect that the fine BOTL that are attending will have any problem with helping with the cost. But just in case I do have a shotgun. :whistling:

And a attack dog.

Ribs and "stuff" are not cheap - probably $ 20 per adult and $ 10 per kid - If there is extra money, then you can do a raffle for some BBQ or something. Also, whatever you are going to drink you should bring your own. I know I will bring VODKA - The wife will probably drink that Corona stuff. I can bring a case of gatorade for the kids.

Hillbilly I think you need to look at a mobile BBQ/Herf plan for next year. One in each region of the country. We're ready for you here in the NW I think we can probably pull em in from AK, WA, ID and OR just let us know when your coming.

Oh by the eay the weather in August tends to be the most dependable for herfin outdoors.... ;)

AND Color-raydo as well. We (also) have some really nice flat spots where you can pitch a tent or park a RV.

Alex your thinking of taking a train? LMK what you find price wise. I have found flights for 245 round trip.

I totally forgot to check this thread. Hell yeah, I am there. I love treking through good ol' West by god Virginia (especially because I am half WV hillbilly!). The wife and I will totally be there! Let me know if anybody needs me to do anything. I am more than happy to contribute whatever we need including, but not limited to, time and planning (especially Hillbilly because we are tossing a great deal onto your shoulders).

Nate

Alex your thinking of taking a train? LMK what you find price wise. I have found flights for 245 round trip.
Hale, I just looked it up. Looks like $87 each way from Naperville. I'm up for either option.

$655 from AK...

sorry guys- maybe next year one will be on the westerly side of the US. Las Vegas just didn't work out, but ya never know...

have fun!

yeah, I pretty much figured everyone would pitch in on food. Lets just figure out how many people we'll have and what everyone wants and go from there.

15 hrs on a damn train FOCK that.

Looks like i might have to fly in.!!

now to check flights.. :D

I can't speak for the moochers but I really don't expect you to feed all of us for free. I'd say that $5 or even $10 a head might be fair to offset the food cost. JMO.

I agree...and don't bother bringing smokes either E! :p

MIller your truck still functioning?
Or Hale wanna take the durango..
Cuz i know the GP will crap out on us in ohio..LOL!

10-11 hr drive. If we split the driving we can make it in one day.

OK. I've made up my mind. The wife and I will be there. Should be there for the whole thing...tent in hand.

Can't wait. :thumbs:

Alex and Miller you guys bringing the ladies? If not I suppose we can take the Durango. I can leave work early on Friday if I have to and then call off on Monday. Or possible get a vacation day for Friday and then call off Monday.

Alex and Miller you guys bringing the ladies? If not I suppose we can take the Durango. I can leave work early on Friday if I have to and then call off on Monday. Or possible get a vacation day for Friday and then call off Monday.
Liz is staying home, so driving is fine with me.

i was thinking we couls leave friday get there at night hang out pitch the tents .
than be there for saturday and head home on sunday.. that way we are all at work by monday. Not that i have to be..LOL!! I can takeit off ..

lets decide..

Ezzy cant go ..same reason she aint going to Vegas for the bachelor/bachelorette parties.. her job wont let them take off in AUG..I guess it is their busiest time of the year. :sign: