• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, Thread for plans and roster

Sorry guys.
Its official I wont be able to make it. Have a big project that was scheduled this Friday and Saturday. (damn cardiologists and their fancy machines..LOL)

HAve a smoke and a drink and a rib for me.

Take lots of pics of the good time I missed.

BOOOOOoooo!!!!! :sign:

I also am not sure if I will be able to make it. I can't seem to catch the damn hog.

Me and doberman are working on it though. :D

Sorry guys.
Its official I wont be able to make it. Have a big project that was scheduled this Friday and Saturday. (damn cardiologists and their fancy machines..LOL)

HAve a smoke and a drink and a rib for me.

Take lots of pics of the good time I missed.

Alex that sucks!!! Who is doing the keg stands now?

Hillbilly, just shoot the focker and throw his ass on the grill.

Come on Hillbilly, I have your spot all ready and waiting. Remember poker tonight. :D

Wife has been baking some goddies for tomorrow. By this time tomorrow, we will be on the road to Wild and Wonderful.

Guys, I'm going to head out of work early today, so I should be up there at a decent time. Maybe by 8 or so.

E

Okay guys this thing has officially started. Shooter and ddepaola Are hear and smoking there first cigars. Pics to follow soon!!!

Bastards! Wish I was there. :angry:

I second that, and add this:

j0424496.gif

Should be on the road in an hour. See y'all there!

Well in typical socially acceptably late fashion we (my son and I)are preparing to depart the home area, have to stop for beverages and misc. and hope to arrive at 191 River Road, by 1500 hours.

Save us a little pig!

:)

Any updates for those stranded in Indiana configuring a network?? :laugh: