• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Make-A-Wish 2019

Haven't seen Bill around, must be busy with real life. Sorry for slowing this down!

How about this, first person to post "I'll take it" can have my wish.

My bad, Paul. @Setharsis, you in?

Justin, I appreciate it, but I really don't have any real beer wishes. I'm pretty simple. There are a million beers on shelves and at local breweries within arms reach that could keep me busy until rapture.

But if someone wants something from SoCal, I can look around.

Sorry I’ve been MIA lately, some company restructuring just hit me a couple of weeks ago so been a little preoccupied. I’m also heading out on vacation soon so I won’t be back till a couple weeks but then I’ll definitely jump in to help fill any wishes.

Cheers!

Package expected to land Monday...

As for my wish; Can I just wish that someone would raid jfields fridge??
As for my favs, nothing specific that I have not already been treated to this year (I had some great brothers here help my around xmas).
But, I do not get alot from the east coast here. Would love to try some NEIPAs as I read lately how much many of you enjoy them. I am not a barrel aged or stout kind of guy, so please do not waste your good stuff on me....
If you have some of your fav NEIPAs in mind, I would also add that any local fruit pale ales that are not too sour; I have been finding some lately here that I like.
But really though, I just wanted to copy and paste most of John's pictures the last few months as my wish! ha!

Last edited:

As for my favs, nothing specific that I have not already been treated to this year (I had some great brothers here help my around xmas).
But, I do not get alot from the east coast here. Would love to try some NEIPAs as I read lately how much many of you enjoy them. I am not a barrel aged or stout kind of guy, so please do not waste your good stuff on me....
If you have some of your fav NEIPAs in mind, I would also add that any local fruit pale ales that are not too sour; I have been finding some lately here that I like.
But really though, I just wanted to copy and paste most of John's pictures the last few months as my wish! ha!

I've got this. I'll post my wish once I get a package all set.

Lol! Door, humidor, and beer fridge is always open Ben! You can raid it anytime....

This flies tomorrow!

As for my wish...I'm up to my ears in IPA, NEIPA, PA, etc. (not a bad thing), so my wish is for any fantastic sours or wild ales. No funk is too funky, no sour is too sour.

Thanks!

I've got this. I'll post my wish once I get a package all set.
First off...Holy beer Blue man! Thank you very much. Haven’t had any of them and I can’t wait to start cracking them open. Over the top too, how the hell did you convince the po there was “no” liquid in there. Haha

Second off....are we allowing pictures posted in this PIF? I know it started as some but wasn’t mandatory at all....so just wanted to ask as there was some cool brews in my box-o-treats.

First off...Holy beer Blue man! Thank you very much. Haven’t had any of them and I can’t wait to start cracking them open. Over the top too, how the hell did you convince the po there was “no” liquid in there. Haha

Second off....are we allowing pictures posted in this PIF? I know it started as some but wasn’t mandatory at all....so just wanted to ask as there was some cool brews in my box-o-treats.
Post em!