• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Make-A-Wish 2019

First off...Holy beer Blue man! Thank you very much. Haven’t had any of them and I can’t wait to start cracking them open. Over the top too, how the hell did you convince the po there was “no” liquid in there. Haha

Second off....are we allowing pictures posted in this PIF? I know it started as some but wasn’t mandatory at all....so just wanted to ask as there was some cool brews in my box-o-treats.

Easy! Click n' Ship, check the box that says I understand yadda yadda, and then go to the PO and put it in the parcels receptacle slot. No human interaction or questions asked! :D

Enjoy!!

This flies tomorrow!

As for my wish...I'm up to my ears in IPA, NEIPA, PA, etc. (not a bad thing), so my wish is for any fantastic sours or wild ales. No funk is too funky, no sour is too sour.

Thanks!

Just giving my wish a little bump-a-roo.

Don't forget to post your wish!
I’ll give a variety....

I’ve been dying to try some Hoof Hearted Brewing offerings ever since a friend gave me one of their beers. Most interested in the TIPA DragonsSaddle even though it seems all of their IPA’s are good.
Only problem is I don’t think they distribute very far or at all. They are about 45 minutes south of Akron Ohio.
http://www.hoofheartedbrewing.com/

Interested in American Solera and Bottle Logic.

I’ve got tons of Stouts and they’re something I’ve got to be in the mood for. But, from the likes of those two, I’d give it a go based on what I’ve heard.

Everyone knows I’m a NEIPA whore. ?

Interested in American Solera and Bottle Logic.

I’ve got tons of Stouts and they’re something I’ve got to be in the mood for. But, from the likes of those two, I’d give it a go based on what I’ve heard.

Everyone knows I’m a NEIPA whore. ?

@jfields

So.......AS isn't doing any stouts at the moment, besides what they have on draft. They released a new DIPA today : brewed with Strawberries, Milk Sugar and Vanilla Bean. I'll drive over and see what else they have, but slim at the moment. Let me know if it's something you're interested in.

I also have a BL stout at home, that I can send along as well.

I’ll never turn down a good IPA. I trust you to know what I love Brandon. ?