• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

Alright, I'll jump in.  Ben, send the box over to me.  I'll PM you my address although you might already have it.  As for likes, I like hoppy and I like super hoppy.  I like dark and I like super dark.  I like Belgians and I like Germans.  The only style I'm not the biggest fan of (yet) are sours.  

Awesome! Let's do this. I'll get ya some hop love this week!

The Black Cloud said:
Alright, I'll jump in.  Ben, send the box over to me.  I'll PM you my address although you might already have it.  As for likes, I like hoppy and I like super hoppy.  I like dark and I like super dark.  I like Belgians and I like Germans.  The only style I'm not the biggest fan of (yet) are sours.  
 You don't know what you're missing Jeff!

I've had some really good sours, John, but as of now they don't seem to be beers I can take more than a few ounces of. Perhaps that will change in the future.

Just to update everyone, this shipped Monday and should get there Friday.

swwx9h.jpg

Ben, I'm pretty sure you went overboard.  Thanks!  I'm really looking forward to these!

So, who wants some California brews?

Hey, this could not have worked out better, we have been dry of 3 Floyds stuff for a few months...but when you stepped up to the plate, I found a ton of stuff and new stuff for ya.  So enjoy.

The Black Cloud said:
Bump. Who's next?

Alright....Texas will take some Cali love. 

One request....I'm traveling for work next week (20-23rd) and will be home the following. Mind waiting at least until the 22 or so to ship?

Just an update, I need to grab one more thing and then pack this up. I plan on getting this out this weekend.

Got it  :thumbs:

Great selection of some really interesting beers. I'll get a photo up tomorrow.  :love:

Sorry all... I got carried away with the weekend Shenanigans...the fight, basketball, friends and family, etc. 

Here is a picture of the box o beer.  :D

Who wants some Texas lovin'?

411201774.jpg

Damn, i wanted to get back in on this but I can already get all the Texas beer i want..

Jake I'll take it and then Niko can get in with some NE Suds if he wants. I belive you have my addy. I'm getting into more and more ipa's but love amber and browns.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
Jake I'll take it and then Niko can get in with some NE Suds if he wants. I belive you have my addy. I'm getting into more and more ipa's but love amber and browns.

Paul

Send it to me again Paul. My stuff is pretty unorganized and I'm feeling a little lazy, lol. I'll see if I can get it out Friday/ Monday.