• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

Agreed.  I ship with FedEx as well, never had an issue.  I shipped a 19.2 lb box 'o beer from Oklahoma to Iowa and it cost around $20.

KX if you go to Houston, Specs on Smith street sells the containers. There is one in Beaumont, but I don't know if they sell them. 

Ben - you ready, this ships Monday. It's a little heavy, my bathroom scale said 30lbs, but I won't know until FedEx weighs it, LOL.

I put Oklahoma love in it. If you're ok with camo, PBR and cousin love.....you'll enjoy the box.

I am ready and that looks OK to me :)

As long as the cousin love is female variety....I know that is half and half there in them parts.  Although I am so close to Kentucky, and they dont stop at cousins.

"HEY. If anyone is going to have sex with my sister it's going to be me." Dave Chappelle.

Ben, heads up!

FedEx - 780249444676 all 29.1lbs of it, on it's way.  Hopefully it doesn't freeze!

Smokin'Sims said:
KX if you go to Houston, Specs on Smith street sells the containers. There is one in Beaumont, but I don't know if they sell them.
Thanks brother. I'm I'm beaumont often, I will check the next time I go in.

bfreebern said:
Ben, heads up!

FedEx - 780249444676 all 29.1lbs of it, on it's way.  Hopefully it doesn't freeze!
Delivered, let me know when you get the box.

bfreebern said:

Ben, heads up!

Delivered, let me know when you get the box.

Landed...but didnt get home in time, so it is locked in my apt.'s office!!  Damn it!  I'll have to get it in the morning; but plus side, they can then sit in the fridge to be ready when I get home.

Holy shit! I don't even know what to say. I thought I got to the bottom of the box but It just kept going. I'll get a picture up tomorrow, but it might crash CP

modo22 said:
Holy shit! I don't even know what to say. I thought I got to the bottom of the box but It just kept going. I'll get a picture up tomorrow, but it might crash CP
Nancy!

Enjoy Ben, I had fun finding things to throw in the box.

Thanks again Brandon, this was epic.
6b3560fd9d50cd926bb5e284c2a43a24.jpg
8d510d65606bb73d37a2cfef24c4bc29.jpg

Now who wants some Indy brews?

Glad you finally got the box. Those are some great stouts, so take your time with those and enjoy.

WOW, that was an incredible hit, you guys really have me wanting to join this, but I'm just not ready yet. Want to get all my shipping stuff together first. But soon yea buddy :).

Someone take this from Ben, or we'll just send this back and forth between us.

That Apple Brandy Noir is delicious!