• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice selection!

What are you guys using to ship beers?

sorry this has been delayed a little bit. Just finally moved everything in with my girlfriend. I got the beer just setting everything up will try and get it out by this weekend

So sorry this took so long. Sent it out today UPS Tracking # 1ZW09R220321569909

Thanks! Did you happen to put any perishables in there as we joked about in the beginning ? If so I need to give special instructions to my neighbor.

no I am still thinking up a way to send you some.. think if i buy a cheap minnie little lunch cooler and toss frozen bratz and some ice pack thing .. they would make it to you still worth eating

Well this landed! I will be back home this weekend and post pictures.

But in the meantime, lets get this rolling again!!

Who wants some next??

If you jump on this in the next day or so I can get you some great midwest beers or when I get back to the east I can send some nice PA brews.

Having trouble adding the pic from my iPad and I am with out a computer for awhile!

I can get a list together today, I must say he sent way to much beer, over the top job! Thank you.

Here is a pic, again I say thank you, way too much! I love the glass by the way! Smokes went right in humi...drew estate undercrown and a AF slightly larger the a woam, asked for clarification.

51a72504bff2580d72aaf57f72e98d2d.jpg

3c5e1ff0b53089537c1437d864c3b385.jpg

Bump!! Who is nextn

I just moved and am getting the last of my stuff in on Saturday, so as I am close to settling in....

Bump! Who what's some?

Anyone want to play? Finding some good selections here local, but from Illinois, mich, MO....

Hmmm, any chance you can get a growler of PtY and ship it to me?  I'm thinking about taking it even though I'm just down south from you, just to keep this rolling.

Modo is the one that's looking.  I just stumbled on this and saw it was 3 months old.

I will see what I can do about the PtY though.

2K6TBSS said:
Giving this a bump...It's been 3 months.

Thanks for the Bump!!  Over the holidays I forgot to bump this.....But yes, this is still out there. Black Cloud do you want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.