• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIF - The CigarPass Inaugural Beer It Foward Pass

Update: I spoke with Josh over the weekend and he is back on track and plans to send his end to Rob tomorrow. Rob, I got a sneak peak of what you will be getting and I must say you are in for a treat my man!

Looking forward to a box o' beer!

:thumbs:

-Rob

hey guys I am incrdedibly sorry for holding up the pass! I had some stuff come up. Anyway, I shipped it off today, here is the tracking number:

1z5w1v450300731391

enjoy!

hey guys I am incrdedibly sorry for holding up the pass! I had some stuff come up. Anyway, I shipped it off today, here is the tracking number:

1z5w1v450300731391

enjoy!

Thanks bro!
I am glad you are past the little bump in the road.

-Rob

Package came in today!
Thanks for the nice selection Josh!

I lost my camera so here's the line up.
Stone XI Anniversary
06 Stone Vertical Epic
Bristol's Edge City Double IPA
WoodVille Brewing "Colorado Artisan Ale"
Stille Nacht by DeDolle Brouwers
La fin du Monde Glass

I will certainly enjoy these and the sticks!

-Rob

Package came in today!

Stone XI Anniversary
06 Stone Vertical Epic
La fin du Monde Glass

-Rob

I've only had the 06 Epic out of all those, but it was fantastic. Well done Josh.

Gentlemen, Rob was the final recipient and he has received his package so that just leaves one thing left to do - choose a winner. Every single package was fantastic so this will be tough.

Below you will find the post links next to the person who sent the package. Please take a few minutes to go back and review, then choose who you feel sent the best Beer If Forward package.

*PM me with the name of the person you feel sent the best package.
*You cannot vote for yourself.
*You must vote to be eligible.
*I would like to ship the winnings on Monday so please vote by then.

The Winnings:
213356.jpg

The Players:
2- nicktressler - LINK
3- ThankYouForNotSmoking - LINK
4- davidr2340 - LINK
5- Aventinus - LINK
6- Jonesy - LINK
7- Smellysell - LINK
8- ndp - LINK
9- Joshmickelson - LINK
10- rob300c - LINK
11- tkoepp - LINK

Package came in today!

Stone XI Anniversary
06 Stone Vertical Epic
La fin du Monde Glass

-Rob

Awesome. Haven't had the Stille Nacht in a long time, but I love the DeDolle stuff.

A quick google did not reveal much about WoodVille, and they had only one listing in BeerAdvocate.
Josh, what's the story on these guys?

I just want to say that this was a lot of fun to participate in and watch. I really had a tough time picking a winner, there was so much great beer
being sent across the country!
Thanks to Jonas for putting it together.

WoodVille #21 - This beer was the winner of a small regional home brew competition that Left Hand Brewing held back in 2006. For winning the competition Left Hand brewed a batch of his winning recipe and released it throughout Colorado. It is a great beer but hasn't sold all that well because it is a bit expensive ($9.99 for a 375 ml bottle) and not known by many.

WoodVille #21 - This beer was the winner of a small regional home brew competition that Left Hand Brewing held back in 2006. For winning the competition Left Hand brewed a batch of his winning recipe and released it throughout Colorado. It is a great beer but hasn't sold all that well because it is a bit expensive ($9.99 for a 375 ml bottle) and not known by many.

Quad! We need to talk Jonas...

:D

BTW, $9.99 for a 375ml is expensive? :blush:

Quad! We need to talk Jonas...

:D

BTW, $9.99 for a 375ml is expensive? :blush:

:laugh: 375ml is just over 12 ounces man! Now don't get me wrong, I spend a shit-ton on beer but $10 for 12 ounces is close to the top of the pricing echelon.

:laugh: 375ml is just over 12 ounces man! Now don't get me wrong, I spend a shit-ton on beer but $10 for 12 ounces is close to the top of the pricing echelon.

You obviously don't live in MT!

edit: I'm probably just being an idiot, but I'm looking at a 350ml bottle of Curieux, and it's a lot more than 12 oz?

You obviously don't live in MT!

edit: I'm probably just being an idiot, but I'm looking at a 350ml bottle of Curieux, and it's a lot more than 12 oz?

350 ml = 11.8349079 US fluid ounces. I think you are looking at 750ml bottle of Curieux. :sign:

Package came in today!

Stone XI Anniversary
06 Stone Vertical Epic
La fin du Monde Glass

-Rob

I sincerly hope you enjoy every one of them. They are all fairly hard to come by, and really tasty (imo).

Vote sent Jonas!
Wow, talk about a tough one!!! ???
Every one of you guys sent some damn amazing packages out!!! Jonas, I want to say thanks once again for letting me be a part of this bro. It was a blast!!! :thumbs:

I look forward to seeing who ends up winning that damn fine prize pack!!!

Also, IMO, we should make this an annual thing. It would be awesome to do it again!!! :thumbs:

I agree David, each package was awesome so picking a winner couldn't have been easy.

Well folks, I have heard from all of you. I will go tally the votes and the person with the most votes will be asked to leave the island immediately, errrrr will get more free beer! :laugh: I'll be back later this afternoon to announce.

I agree David, each package was awesome so picking a winner couldn't have been easy.

Well folks, I have heard from all of you. I will go tally the votes and the person with the most votes will be asked to leave the island immediately, errrrr will get more free beer! :laugh: I'll be back later this afternoon to announce.

Well???