• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIF - The CigarPass Inaugural Beer It Foward Pass

So, just to make sure I fully understand what I'm getting into.

I send one package of 6 really good, local brews, 1 glass or what not and 1 super premium cigar, right?

Yeah basically. The idea is to send a variety of beers that the recipient could not get in their region or are rare or hard to find. For instance - some of us can get Stone beers and those on the east coast can't so that would be a nice addition to the package. So it isn't limited to just the local micro brews, but if you have some really good local stuff that is a nice addition as well.

Okie dokie, count me in!

We got some local boys who grow their own "hops". Would that count?

That's what hop-heads are aren't they......beer drinkers ???

Jonas,
Not sure what order you are going with on the pass...
But if you could place me towards the end it would be beneficial.
There is a August 17th release I'd like to use!

-Rob

If any of you guys are wanting to ship growlers, I found a thread on another site that recommends wrapping around the cap with electric tape to make a tight seal. Makes sense to me so I'll give it a try.

Jonas,

-Rob

And if this could be expected to go as long as August 17th, I'd want to go near the front because I have to move out of Ann Arbor near the middle of August.

Jonas,

-Rob

You got it Rob!

Jonas,

-Rob

And if this could be expected to go as long as August 17th, I'd want to go near the front because I have to move out of Ann Arbor near the middle of August.

No problem as I would expect it to last at least a month if not a little longer.

Also, I believe we may be full as Joshmickelson contacted me with interest in the pass. I will confirm and share the pass order and any other details tomorrow. :thumbs:

So If I put some Gunballhead and DREADNAUGHT IPA 100 IBU, in the pass, I will be somebodys best friend... ???

Hmmm, we may have to make a road trip...the possibilities.. Or I could be before Justin and send him some FourHorsemans, or the Weiss special... LMFAO

So If I put some Gunballhead and DREADNAUGHT IPA 100 IBU, in the pass, I will be somebodys best friend... ???

Hmmm, we may have to make a road trip...the possibilities.. Or I could be before Justin and send him some FourHorsemans, or the Weiss special... LMFAO

Hardy fuggin har!

GO BLUE!

Tim is in, we need some TF representation in the pass! :thumbs:

I was contimplating on joining, then Peter talked me into it...

Looking forward to this, should be a helluva lotta fun! :thumbs:

Alright the pass order has been set and we are off! I will be shipping first and will have her out by 7/18!

Have fun, get creative and remember the contest! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am super stoked can't wait to get the package Denver Dog!!!!!!!