• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BIF - The CigarPass Inaugural Beer It Foward Pass

Incoming Nick! 1Z2E7R630363970295

Mine will be shipped today tracking # to follow!!!!!

Ok Jonas, a little clarification. We are supposed to wait til we get ours to ship ours out correct? I guess either way it really doesn't matter, just curious.

That is a good question and the idea is to wait until you get yours but technically it doesn't matter. In this case Nick is leaving town and wanted to get his out before he left.

Oh, OK.

Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page, or at least that I am. I don't really know how to explain why, but I think sticking to sending yours out after you've posted what you got, and keeping it similar to a typical pass on here, will make it easier for us feeble minded Montanans to follow.

That being said, extenuating circumstances come up, so there are going to have to be exceptions.

I know you're gonna enjoy whatever Jonas sent Nick, can't wait to see what it is!

Agreed Justin. It will make it easier to follow the progress and some people are waiting to ship until later next month so we will take it one at a time. :thumbs:

Mines on the Way Peter sorry for the early delivery guys but I will be out of town for a few days and didn't want to hold up the pass. tracking # 1ZR4T0870391958426 ups expected delivery 23rd

This is what happens when I go on Fuggin vacation, I miss a chance to jump in on something like this damnnnn! :( Enjoy the pass Brothers looking forward to the yummy pic's.... :thumbs:

Well it looks like the first BIF package has arrived. TYFNS we await with bated breath to hear what you received!

Tracking Number: 1Z R4T 087 03 9195 842 6

Type: Package
Delivered On: 07/23/2007
11:50 A.M.
Delivered To: ANN ARBOR, MI, US
Signed By: PETER
Service: GROUND

***BTW - when posting a picture or description of what you received, only include the beer and drinking vessel as this contest is based only on these items and not the cigar (or cigars) sent.

Well it looks like the first BIF package has arrived. TYFNS we await with bated breath to hear what you received!

***BTW - when posting a picture or description of what you received, only include the beer and drinking vessel as this contest is based only on these items and not the cigar (or cigars) sent.

The package sure did come and it is gorgeous. I'll post a picture and contents later tonight or tomorrow (I've got work until 9pm).

The package sure did come and it is gorgeous. I'll post a picture and contents later tonight or tomorrow (I've got work until 9pm).

You teasing whore!

:p

-Rob

I am glad it looks good can't wait till you post it so I can describe why each beer was chosen and what they are.

Here is what I got from Jonas awesome stuff man I have tried the Yeti but nothing else.
dilla036.jpg

Hey Nick, can you list what all of them are so we know for sure when it comes time to vote? I know Jonas can't win, but there is one in there I don't recognize and am curious what it is.

Hey Nick, can you list what all of them are so we know for sure when it comes time to vote? I know Jonas can't win, but there is one in there I don't recognize and am curious what it is.

Ok here goes,
12 oz. bottle of XXX Warlock Double Imperial Stout. by bristol brewing 18.4 abv
12 oz. bottle of Boulder Beer Company Hazed & Confused Dry Hop Ale,
22 oz. bottle of Yeti Imperial Stout by Great Divide
22 oz bottle of Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine
12 oz. bottle of Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter

They look delicious!!!

Care to give any info on any of them Jonas?

Glad all arrived safe Nick! Here are a few notes on what you got...

12 oz. bottle of XXX Warlock Double Imperial Stout. by bristol brewing 18.4 abv - This is a rare monster which you can only purchase in Colorado at this point. Share it with a fellow beer lover and savor each ass kicking sip.

12 oz. bottle of Boulder Beer Company Hazed & Confused Dry Hop Ale - This is an everday Boulder Beer which I have come to really enjoy. You can definitely tell they used the dry hop process both in taste and mouthfeel.

22 oz. bottle of Yeti Imperial Stout by Great Divide - One of Colorado's best beers, and one of my favorite stouts.

22 oz bottle of Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine - I sent this as I know that stone doesn't have distro that far east. Great barely wine!

12 oz. bottle of Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter - I am not typically a fan of Flying Dog, but this is the one beer that they really did something special with. It smells like an IPA but drinks like a porter.

Hope you enjoy and share your thoughts with us as you drink them!

Back