• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who participates in any kind of dealings with Shuji after all of this, will never be involved in any kind fo transaction or event I have dealings in. Even if all the obligations are dealt with, I will still feel the same. And, to be honest, I could care less. To each his own. Their have been a lot of cliche's thrown around on this thread, the best being "you make your bed, you lie in it." True BOTL would have no dealings with anyone who handled themselves in this manner.

blair said:
To be honest, with Shuji's post, I feel better about Shuji than I do about the people who joined his site. Those who joined Shuji's site did so even though it had appeared that Shuji stabbed our members in the back. After reading his post, I feel as though he is sincere; and I feel better about him. However, those who joined his site turned their backs on the CP members who had (seemingly) been cheated.
Blair:

I agree, but I think some people may have joined Shuji's site just to keep tabs on what is going on over there. Active participation is another matter.

Triple_D said:
Shuji said:
you will see in a day or so that I was truthful this time.
LMAO.. this time eh?
Yes, this time.

The moderators have asked that I move on.

Again, my apologies to everyone. May you live long and feed your ashtrays well.

DaveWF said:
Ok I think 17 members looking at one thread may be a new record!

DaveWF, Ellman, gibu, TheBeast, gr8full2day, ivan37, Shuji, blair, ricmac25, Matt R, Triple_D, coventrycat86, SMOKOZUNA, SamGuss, nicko99, emodx, fllbrent
Look again Dave it's 18

18 Members: gr8full2day, ivan37, Shuji, blair, TheBeast, Ellman, Matt R, geldor1, Triple_D, DaveWF, fllbrent, gibu, ricmac25, coventrycat86, SMOKOZUNA, SamGuss, nicko99, emodx

:D

BACCHUS said:
blair said:
To be honest, with Shuji's post, I feel better about Shuji than I do about the people who joined his site. Those who joined Shuji's site did so even though it had appeared that Shuji stabbed our members in the back. After reading his post, I feel as though he is sincere; and I feel better about him. However, those who joined his site turned their backs on the CP members who had (seemingly) been cheated.
Blair:

I agree, but I think some people may have joined Shuji's site just to keep tabs on what is going on over there. Active participation is another matter.
I know, but thanks for making that point. :thumbs:

However, those who joined his site turned their backs on the CP members who had (seemingly) been cheated.

Blair, you sir are out of line. That has got to be one of the stupidest statements I've seen posted in this thread.

You have absolutely no idea why certain people joined his site and drawing the conclusion you drew is not fair.

coventrycat86 said:
However, those who joined his site turned their backs on the CP members who had (seemingly) been cheated.

Blair, you sir are out of line. That has got to be one of the stupidest statements I've seen posted in this thread.

You have absolutely no idea why certain people joined his site and drawing the conclusion you drew is not fair.
How about if he adds four words to that statement? :)

"However, those who joined his site and participate in it turned their backs on the CP members who had (seemingly) been cheated."

Too much chit chat!!! Mods have spoken!! :thumbs:

Set things right Shuji and Move on!!!

blair said:
BACCHUS said:
blair said:
Blair:

I know, but thanks for making that point. :thumbs:
Anytime the obvious needs to be stated, I'm the man for the job. :)

coventrycat86 said:

Well, my opinion is simply that if we have members who are being screwed, our first obligation is loyalty to them. Then, once their debts have been settled you're welcome to participate with the offender (if you want. Personally, I wouldn't. But that's me.)

Okay Matt & Blair in my case do you know that I knew all the particulars of Shuji's problems here?

Well, I did not, and I think it's wrong for Blair or anyone to assume I did. Sorry but I started a new job this week and honestly was not too aware of most of the particulars of what has everyone all worked up here. Shuji snet me an email and said "Hey, I've started a new site, check it out." so I did and I am not all all happy with Blair drawing conclusions about something he has no right to comment on.

coventrycat86 said:
Okay Matt & Blair in my case do you know that I knew all the particulars of Shuji's problems here?

Well, I did not, and I think it's wrong for Blair or anyone to assume I did. Sorry but I started a new job this week and honestly was not too aware of most of the particulars of what has everyone all worked up here. Shuji snet me an email and said "Hey, I've started a new site, check it out." so I did and I am not all all happy with Blair drawing conclusions about something he has no right to comment on.
You're right. If you didn't know that we were having problems with him, then of course you would join his site. I would too. My post does make the assumption that you knew that he had screwed over some BOTLs. I'm glad you spoke. Sorry I lumped you in.

Well looks like I wrecked it for myself here. to all i had good dealings with and even to the rest of you. have a good life.

Ellman said:
Well looks like I wrecked it for myself here. to all i had good dealings with and even to the rest of you. have a good life.
you too. bye.

coventrycat86 said:

Fair enough.

So now that you know the particulars I'm curious as to what your opinion is?

Ellman said:
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Ellman said:
In the infamous words of Commendant (sp?) whats-his-name from the movie Police Academy....

Too bad, so sad, bye bye! :D

First off people need to cool the f#$& down and take a time out. Stare at this for a minute or two:
funny.jpg

Secondly, IMO this thread needs to be closed for good. Shuji has given a "final deadline". If things don't appear by Wednesday-Thursday then Shuji is a complete theif and someone can create a thread about the losses. If they do start showing up then reprecussions can be talked about in their respective pass/GB threads. Talking about it until then won't do much good. Regardless, no one is discussing the topic of this thread anyway. If you want to continue to discuss about people who joined Shuji's site, then start a new thread. If you want to discuss creating rules, start a new thread. If you want to talk about the lotto, then talk about it in the lotto thread. etc, etc...