• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s best years for Cuban cigars

Hello, just found this site. What a gold mine!!! Does anyone here live in South FL?

I have a box of SEP 2019 code EAR. They are Cohiba Siglo VI. Anyone know if this was a good date/ code combo? From what I have read here 2019 had a lot of promise. I'm trying to decide when to open them and give it a go.

Also, I never opened the box, and it's been stored in a ziplock with some boveda 69%. Will these keep the cigars humid through the closed box, or do you recomend I remove them from the box to age them? If this is the wrong area for the 2nd part of that question please let me know.

Thanks!

View attachment 52883
Another glaring indicator is the fake tax stamp, and the wrong location of it.

If this post is off track please feel free to delete it. Damn. I just put the serial # in the website and it comes back as montecristo #2. This so so frustrating.

We were in Cuba, I bought cigars at a Casa Habanos, after the factory tour. A friend went on a trip after me and I asked him to get me a box of siglo vi, and told him which store to go to. I just asked him if he got them at the govt store, he said no, but who cares. He doesn't get it. He will pay me back if I want. I'd rather put that $ toward some authentic habanos.

Hello, just found this site. What a gold mine!!! Does anyone here live in South FL?

I have a box of SEP 2019 code EAR. They are Cohiba Siglo VI. Anyone know if this was a good date/ code combo? From what I have read here 2019 had a lot of promise. I'm trying to decide when to open them and give it a go.

Also, I never opened the box, and it's been stored in a ziplock with some boveda 69%. Will these keep the cigars humid through the closed box, or do you recomend I remove them from the box to age them? If this is the wrong area for the 2nd part of that question please let me know.

Thanks!

View attachment 52883

Yup. You popped your cherry. It's a gut-wrenching experience... no matter your current status in life.

Your head and heart were in the right place though. Plus you're in SoFla... I think there's legit stores there where you can get CCs, blow, suntan lotion, a prostate screening, AND a reverse mortgage... and that's just the drive-thrus. 🏖🌞

Just keep an eye out for a coked out Jimmy Walker running around asking everybody for their zip codes.

Seriously though, you shouldn't have too hard a time tracking down pretty much anything. You tight with your local B&M crowd?

Thanks!

View attachment 52883
I am no expert but that box code stamp makes me think those are definitely fakes.
Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct Chester…. Definitely fake! Sorry Smokemore. Where did you get those?

Also, @Smokemorestressless, even though you asked me in a pm, I'm going to answer it here as I want to publicly address a common occurrence.

You said, "stupid question, what is a B&M?".

First, when it comes to genuine questions regarding this hobby/obsession, there are no stupid questions. You may get razzed or some good natured ribbing, but you'd have to do something pretty egregious to incur any real wrath.

To answer your very good question, B&M stands for brick and mortar... in our vernacular, it will almost always mean a cigar store with an actual physical location(s). But it can mean any physical store in some rarer instances.

There's an abbreviations sticky here somewhere, but it needs a little freshening up.

Bottom line, ask a lot, and smoke even more. You'll catch on as you go! 👍

Also, @Smokemorestressless, even though you asked me in a pm, I'm going to answer it here as I want to publicly address a common occurrence.

You said, "stupid question, what is a B&M?".

First, when it comes to genuine questions regarding this hobby/obsession, there are no stupid questions. You may get razzed or some good natured ribbing, but you'd have to do something pretty egregious to incur any real wrath.

To answer your very good question, B&M stands for brick and mortar... in our vernacular, it will almost always mean a cigar store with an actual physical location(s). But it can mean any physical store in some rarer instances.

There's an abbreviations sticky here somewhere, but it needs a little freshening up.

Bottom line, ask a lot, and smoke even more. You'll catch on as you go! 👍

Thanks! For a minute I thought you might be asking if I could get black & milds locally. Lol.

I have been spending some time at two local b&m. They are stores and lounges in one. One has a truly insane store.

Thanks! For a minute I thought you might be asking if I could get black & milds locally. Lol.

I have been spending some time at two local b&m. They are stores and lounges in one. One has a truly insane store.

So.. these boats you work on off southern FL.. just exactly how close do you guys get to Cuba?

Asking for a friend...

A lot of friends... ! 😛

These are legit though right?
1646856916101.png

Just kiddin, Ben is right. Let's get this thread back on track.

I have been smoking a box of Punch Petite Coronation A/T LGR ENE 18 and even though 18 wasn't a great year, these have been very good!