• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blank cigar bands

I found Bob’s email again and have reached out to him. I’ll see what he says. I got the feeling he was a little miffed at me last time in 2018, feeling like I wasted his time.

Hopefully, he responds. 😉

If he doesn't, I can try. We swapped mail at one point, seemed to get along passably.

I think I can make them work... but yeah, some scotch might help. Tape too probably. 😛

20220423_231012.jpg

Mine are brown paper bag color.. did some of us get different ones?

For sale! 500 blank yellow cigar bands. Very snazzy and the new cigar craze. Yours for only $49..00 free shipping.

* one band may have some writing on it.

500 bands for $9 <<<<< Link

Okay, here is some bottom line info:
  1. I wrapped a RG Panatelas Extra which is 36 ring gauge and the glues matched up. You may want to cut the excess off but it will stick.
  2. I wrapped this Undercrown Shade Toro tube, because I didn't have a cigar of huge ring gauge, and the glue did not touch the cigar.
  3. In both pics you can see the line I drew where the glue was on the under side.
  4. They stick very well, I had a hard time unwrapping the one I did last week.
These will work great for 98.263% of the applications I would ever have. For $9, if they don't, I will make something for that once a year circumstance.
1650903989734.png
1650904049421.png

Online Labels! Can’t remember why, but I do remember they weren’t up to my standards for some reason. I remember the other thing was that it’s a pain to try to only expose just a small amount of the adhesive like the OG ones we all liked do.
I'm in for 1000 on your group split. 🥰

500 bands for $9 <<<<< Link

Okay, here is some bottom line info:
  1. I wrapped a RG Panatelas Extra which is 36 ring gauge and the glues matched up. You may want to cut the excess off but it will stick.
  2. I wrapped this Undercrown Shade Toro tube, because I didn't have a cigar of huge ring gauge, and the glue did not touch the cigar.
  3. In both pics you can see the line I drew where the glue was on the under side.
  4. They stick very well, I had a hard time unwrapping the one I did last week.
These will work great for 98.263% of the applications I would ever have. For $9, if they don't, I will make something for that once a year circumstance.
View attachment 54641
View attachment 54642
So, on those ones the glue doesn't have to hit the other glue to stick? It sticks to the paper too?

So, on those ones the glue doesn't have to hit the other glue to stick? It sticks to the paper too?
No, the two glues must touch. What I showed was that they would touch/stick with small ring gauge, and that the glue would not touch the cigar on a large ring gauge.

Pretty universal.

No, the two glues must touch. What I showed was that they would touch/stick with small ring gauge, and that the glue would not touch the cigar on a large ring gauge.

Pretty universal.
Those are the same ones I got, but I went white. I didn't not have the same results, weird.

Those are the same ones I got, but I went white. I didn't not have the same results, weird.

If you want some of these Jeff and I have I'll mail you a hundo or two. Can't be more that a few bucks to mail. See if they work better for ya.

I double checked to be sure. I marked where the glue started on each side and you can see they overlap by about 1/2 inch. I cut off about an inch so it wouldn't be flapping.

View attachment 54683
Yeah, the glue doesn't match up on mine. Must be a different size?

PXL_20220426_133756950.MP.jpgPXL_20220426_133651254.MP.jpg

ETA: Nevermind, I guess the glue barely touches. Doesn't want to stick though.